Well I don 't know about you, but I am ready for some snow! It's been raining the past few days, and that's not acceptable for Dec weather for me. Yes, I am a southern girl at heart, but since I'm in a place that gets extra cold and I hardly saw snow growing up, I think it should be snowing! This raining and the temperature being in the 50's is crap! I want some snow! lol! The forecast says it should be snowing next Friday, but it's not a very big chance, and it's a mix. All I want is a white Christmas! That's not too much to ask for, is it?
Well because some awesome friends of mine wanted me to stay on facebook, and not get rid of my account I did! So, heres to giving it one more shot! I deleted a lot of my friends that I never talked too, or friends that didn't seem interested in my life, those people aren't truly friends if they aren't interested in your life right?
Well, not much to update yall on. My best friend is getting baptised this Sunday! :) I will be able to take her pictures, I'm so excited! I'm not sure if little Grace is on her way or not. Amanda tried feeling on the out side of my belly for a hard spot, we think we felt it, but we aren't sure. So, we are just waiting for a BFP test and then we will go from there. Yall have no idea how much I want this, but I want it in God's timing! It seems like things are working out! God shows how much he provides, if you just wait for him!...
So, Matthew got an email tonight saying in 2012 BAH will be going up! We NEVER expected that! It will be about $40 more then what we would have gotten, $801 is what we will get! Everything seems to be falling into place! I'm so excited! Amanda and I moved some of our stuff to the new house today. It wasn't a lot, but I plan on moving a lot tomorrow! We have to get a movin' on this! Clothes will be going tomorrow, along with things we don't use in the house and won't use until after the first of the year! Thank you all for reading! I know it's not much, and it all seems to be jumbled, but that's how my thoughts are right now.
Go over toA Mothers Love blog and read hers. She's like me, blogs sometimes and puts up awesome pictures, which I have yet to do. I promise I will get some pictures in these blogs, one day :)
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understandings Proverbs 3:5
No comments:
Post a Comment