Well yesterday some of you know that a friend took some pictures of me, and needless to say I had a blast! I can't wait to do it again! The girl who did my photos is my best friend here. She's like a sister to me, and I'm so blessed to have met her! She and I not only get along, but we look so much alike. We like most of the same things, only thing that is making us twins are our age, and she's from the North, and I'm from the South. I love sweet tea, and she hates it. lol! But, anyways, when she came over yesterday and took my pictures when I finally saw them online I freaked out because they were so beautiful. I'm going to show you my all time favorites. Once I start to scrapbook my pregnancy I will be putting these in the book! So here you go!
So the last one is my favorite of all. I love how she got both of our wedding bands in the picture. Matthew wasn't going to be in any of the pictures, but I talked him into it.
Matthew ordered the crib last night. So it will be coming soon! Then the room will start looking like a baby room! I can't wait! I'm super excited. I have only 15 more days until we find out the sex. I'm still set on a boy. But, I've come to the state of mind that if God gives us a girl, thats the best thing for us. I will cry for a little bit, but I know that God knows what he is doing for us. But, I don't want any one saying, "Haha I told you it was a girl" taunting me. I don't think that is nice. I'm not getting the ultrasound to prove anyone wrong, I'm doing it to have the pictures, to have the expercince. I could careless why people think I'm doing it. I've noticed that this pregnancy has made me more bold, and much more emotional. Which I think I like.
The reason I titled this "Loving what I see" Is because I'm loving how I'm changing with this pregnancy. I'm loving how I'm not scared of labor or delivery. I love that I'm getting over it may being a girl, even though I don't think it's a girl. I love how I don't care what people think. I love how I'm starting to just stop thinking about Matthew's parents. (You may ask why am I know thinking of them?) Well because, his mom doesn't talk to us, they don't call, and I know that works two ways, but most days I feel horrible, and i'm resting, or either I feel great and I'm out and about. But his mom promised me pictures on some things she got the baby a little longer then a month ago and haven't heard or seen anything, so I've just stopped thinking about it. I don't care about it anymore.
Well I think this covers all the things I'm loving at this time. I hope yall enjoyed this one, because I enjoyed writing it. :)





Hurray for you! Nice pictures too! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete