Well today I thought I would edit some pictures that I took early this morning. I hope you all enjoy them. I love my baby bump, and think it's so cute! My friend Shannon helped me figure out why it was my bump took longer to show up then hers. She's shorter then I am, and has a smaller frame. Me, on the other hand I'm taller with a bigger frame, I weigh more then I should, but for now I'm ok with that. In a few hours I will be getting weighted, and I'm not looking forward to it, but I think I will be ok with it. I'm slowly learning to accept myslef, and I'm loving it. So, here you go with some awesome edited pictures, by Me! :)
I've been thinking about a lot lately, and maybe it's not a good thing, but I can't help it. When I have nothing to do all day all I can do is think. I know that Matthew is going to be the perfect daddy for our little Pooh. I know that I get upset because he isn't as happy as I am, and thats crazy. I know that our life is going to be fine, weather or not we can afford all the things we need or not. I know that God is going to provide, and I just need to allow him to do what he needs to do.
I'm itching to start on the baby's room! I want to paint it, put things up, hang up clothes, but I have no paint, nothing to hang up or no hangers to hang up clothes, and I only have like 5 things for the baby to wear. I know thats more then nothing, and I'm very thankful for all the things I have, but I just feel like I'm behind on everything. I know that I'm not.
I feel like I'm rambling, so I'm going to stop now. Up until now I don't have a title for this blog. But now I know what I'm going to title it. Rambling Pooh Bear. :)


Ohhh don't worry right now about the clothes and things for your little one!! Most everyone doesn't have their shower until around 30-35 weeks, and that's when they get all the clothes! I can't really shop for clothes right now since everything is baby shorts, tank tops, dresses, etc. and we'll need warmer clothes for our fall babies :\ It really stinks, because the newborn summer clothes are SO CUTE! We bought a few gender-neutral items at consignment stores a while back, but we've not bought our daughter one piece of clothing since we found out it's a girl! :D Haha. But I am dying to start the nursery. DYING TO! It will be so fun!! I'm not painting this room since they're tearing down our housing and moving us to new housing early in 2011, but we'll paint her room when we move over there :) :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh Awesome. Yeah I know I can't buy clothes yet, it stinks. But I'm so like you and wanting to start so bad! We can always buy things online, find winter clothes. :D We should be getting the crib soon! :) I'm getting super excited about that! I've measured out and put markers where I want the crib, changing table, and dresser! :D LOL! I'm a nut!
ReplyDeleteomg, so cute!! We're still trying to decide which room we want to put her in :\ What a tough decision.. the rooms are pretty different and are shaped differently with different sizes of windows. So I just don't know!!!! I'm also going to have to squeeze a day bed into her nursery too. I hope it all fits :\
ReplyDelete