Monday, March 29

My Pooh Bear

My friend Shannon is allowing me to steal the survey that she does. And I thank her so much for that. So, here it goes. I hope you all enjoy this. I'm pretty excited, and really happy how today turned out. :)

How far Along are you? 11 weeks and 4 days according to my last cycle.
Total weight you've gained or lost? 2 lbs. Which is great. :)
Maternity clothes yet? I have one pair of pants and one shirt, but because I didn't want to wait, I wanted them asap. :D
Sleep, getting any or none? Not really. I wake up at midnight or don't go to sleep til 2am. :(
Best moment you've had this week? I had my first appointment today. It was awesome.
Any Food Cravings? Not really. If I smell something I want, but thats it.
Girl or a boy? Too early to tell, but trust me I think it's a boy.. :D :D
Any Labor signs? No, not yet, and I hope not anytime soon.
Are you a innie or an outtie? Innie!
Have any strechtmarks? NO! And please don't come around here!
When's your next appointment? April 26th at 2:30pm. WOOT!
What are you looking forward to? Hearing the heartbeat again.
What do you miss the most? Being able to eat what I want without throwing it up. And I miss having energy. I hate feeling so slugish.
Anything you learned this week you want to share? That being a mom can kick in at any point. I got into mom mood when the guy took my blood. I was completley fine. No sweating, no dizziness, and he got it from my arm, didn't have to do the top of my hand. Praise God, he was good. I will be asking for him again, and I told him that. His name was Clayton! :)
Anything happen that was amazing you want to tell? I heard the heartbeat for the first time. I wanted to cry. It was so sweet. It's in the low 160's. I was so amazed. I'm so excited.


I hope you all enjoyed that. I enjoyed remebering my appoitment. As I said, the guy who took my blood was super awesome. He openly admitted that he was gay, but I told Matthew, gay or not, he was the best blood taker I've ever had. I will keep asking for him. He made me laugh, kept me smiling, and was awesome. He asked where we were from. We said Georgia, he said he dated a guy from Ga, that I didn't sound like I was from Ga. Because his ex- boyfriend sounded really southern.. (LOL) and I didn't. I told him I will ask him for him every other time I go back. He was very happy about that, and said I made his day, and I was happy for doing that. :)

I have to say the hardest thing about my appointment was the measuring of the baby, and the swab she got from me. I tell you that had to have been the most horrible feeling I've ever had. But, I know I'm going to do just fine. I didn't have to have a pap this time, but will have to next. I didn't get any of the optional test she offered. I didn't want any of them. I wouldn't abort the baby even if the test comes back ab-normal. So, it doesn't matter.I know I'm nuts. The test that tri-care covers usually cost $400-$500, so she said most people take the test since it's covered by tri-care, but I didn't want it.
I also asked my midwife was water birthing offered in MO. She said it's up to the hospital, but this one doesn't offer it. They do have Jacuzzi tubs so I can get into them during my labor pains so I can stay away from the epidural. She said midwives have a very low rate of doing C-Sections. So, that makes me happy. She said they all they can to avoid it. Keeping both, the baby and the mom very healthy during pregnancy, and during labor.
I want you all to know that I'm very proud of myself, and I know that I will do great during all of this... I know that I will get through this, God showed me that he was with me today, and helped me out today so much. I prayed before the appointment, and before teh blood work, and both went really well. I'm so happy for all the prayers you all have done, and I thank you all for the ones in advance. I want you all to know that I'm very happy right now and I know that each time I will prgress with my appointments. Thanks for all yall's love, and support! Keep it up. Oh, and I got a prescipation for nausea. :D
Well, I'll write back to yall later, tomorrow. I will have a great day! :) I know God will be following me every step of the way!

6 comments:

  1. yay!! glad you have midwives that will support you in natural child birth if you choose! glad to hear that you didn't get sick while giving blood! what a relief :) and, of course, I'm glad to hear that your little one is growing just fine and is right on track! YAY! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) I'm so happy too! I'm so happy that the things are going great too! My midwife is great. I love her. I don't think I'll be swichting over to a doctor. :) She told me I need to eat 3 meals a day, a snack in between each meal, and a bedtime snack. thats a lot of eating. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I definitely don't eat that much. I have a new-found love for Goldfish. The regular flavor. YUM. So I guess that's my "snack," but I don't really eat breakfast :\ I was in early pregnancy, but once I got nauseous, I just couldn't stomach a full-blown breakfast. Ick. And for lunch, I just nibble on whatever Mark eats. But my supper is always normal-sized :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thats good about your supper, that is. I don't eat much, but I just made a shopping list. So, tomorrow if we get our DLA like Matthew's email said we should I'll go shopping. :) I'm going to try to eat good, and just deal with the throwing up if I do. I'll start walking, I'm so happy that I'm almost done with my frist trimester and only gained 2 lbs. Thats great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad to hear that your appointment great! And I knew you would do well during the blood test. :) I prayed for you!
    I love hearing how your pregnancy progresses! You're doing great! I can't wait to see pics of your new lil baby in a few months. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Stephie! you know the powere of prayer! :) You're awesome!
    I can't wait to see pictures either! I know I will be fine, and can't wait to get further along. I'm very proud of myself, and I know that all will be fine. god has reassured me. :)

    ReplyDelete