Well, after I write this I will be taking a nice long bubble bath and getting ready to go to my appointment. I will be putting on make up, just because I can. :) I want to feel as pretty as I look. I know, I am very pretty, but when I hear that heartbeat, I just want to feel like a mom, and feel as ready as I can be.
Matthew is home for lunch. I might as well call this place home, as Matthew says. It's not home for me. It's a one room, with a kitchen, and a bathroom. Yes, it's nice, but I need a home. I need the rest of my clothes, I need my things, I need to feel like i'm home in a house. I need to get out of limbo. I'm sick of being in it. :( But as a friend just told me. "Smile, soon they will have a house, and it will be perfect." And my friend is right. I need to keep smiling, but it's so hard to do that. I know that some people wait much longer, but my point is, they told us 30 days!! And we've been here for half of that already. I'm just ready to have a place to call my own. Ok, on to something else a little less stressful.
I've eaten a little more today. I've eaten half of a pop tart around 6:30, drink a little of ginger ale, then fail back asleep, then got up around 9 something, and ate some dry cereal.. for lunch I've had some spagehtti and meatballs, the meatballs don't seem to appealing to me, so I don't want them, I just want the spagehtti. lol! Yes, I'm weird.
He called housing, I know I was done talking about it, but he called and they said the only thing holding them up is the wet weather. They are laying sod, but since it's like a big mud puddle in most places they are hainvg to wait til it dries up. And it upsets me, because the lady Matthew talked to says she's been telling people 30-60 days, when the guy clearly told us it wouldn't be any longer then 30 days. So, someone is communicating very well, and it upsets me. So now I don't know who to believe. I don't want to have to live off base. TLF has been sucking us dry, we wouldn't have the money for a deposit, and we would be out of a place to live. What to do, what to do?
Well, I guess I better finish my lunch and maybe go outside and walk around the playground come back in and start to get ready. Thanks for being here for me guys. I really need yall somedays. Thanks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment