Tuesday, March 30

Nothing to Lose

Well, just to let you all know. I've been up since 6:30 am my time. :) I'm so proud of myself. I haven't felt as bad as I have been feeling. Thats great. I've been contacting my mom. But I am going to let her know it's a two way street. I will not be doing all the calling and contacting. Shes really excited about the baby. She says she wants to come up here, but I don't know how that will work. I'm not letting myself get to close to her, I'm sure i'm not the only one that would have trust issues after what happened. Matthew is very iffy on why I'm even calling her. I had to Monday to get some family history, today I did it to let her know how the baby was growing. She's not on my facebook nor does she read my blog. But, she keeps telling me her and my dad are doing good. So, thats releives me. I know they struggle a lot with lots fo different things... So, I wanted to let you all know about that. I know some of you really want my mom and I to have a good realtionship, and so do, but it's going to take some time. I have forgiven both of my parents for what they put me through, and I'm not looking in the past anymore. :)

So, now I want to tell you all I am registered at walmart.com Here's a link. You can take a look and see what we like, and what kinds of things we want for our little one. Pooh Bears Things. Let me know what you all think, and let me know if I need to add anything. We haven't bought anything yet. So, adding or taking something off is ok with us for now. 

Well, since I'm really sad, and I don't want to make a sad blog I'm going to get going. Take care yall, and hope you enjoyed, and hope you like my new background :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute new background!

    I'm glad you are starting to talk to your Mom again though that's a plus!

    I hope things get better for you! And it was great talking to you last night and catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like it too! I like the color purple, and spring, so I thougth it went well together! :)

    And I'm happy too, it's going to take a while. But at least I'm starting. :)

    And it was nice chatting with you too! :) Maybe we can do it again some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute background! I may be biased since purple is my favorite color and I love Spring as well. I think that it's great that you're talking with your mom again and that you're not rushing into it. I'm glad that things are looking up and that all is well with Baby Flippen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kari! :) I'm happy too! I'm very proud of myself, and can't wait to see what God has in store for me in the future with all things. :)

    ReplyDelete