An update on Gabriel. He's crawling, rolling, sitting alone, and feeding himself. He has no teeth, and no signs of any coming in yet. He loves Sophie the Giraffe, which is missing right now. He still doesn't take a paci, which we're ok with. He's a very happy baby 90% of the time. As of right now I don't know if he'll be walking by his first birthday. He just has no interest in pulling up. He likes to try to stand supported. But, Elijah was full on pulling up by himself at 6 months, and it's weird to me that Gabriel is not, although I know 6 months is early. We'll see whenever Gabriel does it. He naps 1-2 times a day, depends on how he sleeps at night, and how he's feeling during the day. He loves to play peek-a-boo, loves when I sing to him, rock him, and cuddle period. He's still in his infant car seat, which he will probably stay in it, until around 8-9 months, we haven't fully decided. We're taking a slower approch with things with Gabriel, so hopefully I wont want another newborn for a while. Nursing does help with that, I must say. I love nursing him! Even at night, I don't mind. It's awesome cuddle time! I know it's the best thing he could get, and it makes me feel like a super hero! ;) He takes a sippy cup with water & juice. Although he only takes one or two sippes, but he's drinking from one, that's all that matters. He's still in 3-6 month clothes, my tiny baby! He's trying to go from a crawling postion to a sitting postion. He tried for the first time in the tub of all places! Silly boy! He has plently of nicknames, my fav lately have been, Boog, Boogie, Stink Butt, & Hungry Hippo! He's really a joyful baby! Everyone loves him. I have a friend who is in love with his "perfect head" as she says. I think with each kid you learn something different. I think that you become more laid back with each kid as well, at least I have.Elijah, who will be 30 months on the 23 of April. He loves his little bubba so much! He can say his full name! Elijah sings his ABC's, can count to 10, say how old he is & knows all his body parts. He's way to smart for his own good. He knows how to take apart door knob covers, open doors, turn lights on & off, loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Small Potatos & Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He also lovese to watch VeggieTales! Bob & Larry are his favorite charaters, along with Jr. He is being potty trained, and he drinks out of cups like mommy & daddy, only has a sippy cup if we're going to the city. He likes to cuddle on his own time. Loves going to PT with daddy, and helping daddy do pushups & situps. He loves to sing, run and play with Gabriel. If Gabriel has something he shouldn't he says,"No, Gabirel Josiah, No" He loves playing with mommy, Buck & daddy. Although Gabriel doesn't take a paci, if Elijah finds one he insits on giving it to him. Elijah sits at a small table to eat his meals and says his blessing, daddy eats supper with him. It's really cute. He wears 3T shirts and 24 Month bottoms & size 7 shoes.
Well, Gabriel is up from his morning nap, and i've gotten him changed & he's playing in the floor, so I'm going to fold clothes & play with him, and look for mine & Matthew's debit cards, they seem to be missing....

No comments:
Post a Comment