Saturday, February 16

Blessed

Bless The Lord over my soul, over my soul... This song weighs heavy on my heart lately. When you hear your two year old sing it, it makes you want to cry with joy! My two year old [Elijah] loves to sing! He'll say, "mama sing with me!" Or "Sing Mama" he's so smart & happy [most of the time] he has some horrible temper tantrums. I try to keep calm when he does such things, I try to explain that when he does those things that he's being mean, rude & it's not nice, that it hurts Mommys feelings. We hug, kiss & try to work past it. Gabriel on the other hand, my 5 1/2 month old, is so cuddly, lovely, mamas boy, kinda baby. I never would have thought that he would have been EBF this long. We've played around with a little bit but nothing serious. He does drink from a sippy cup, but that's all. Matthew actually bought me a baby bullet!! I am excited to use it, but scared at the same time. I'm so scared he'll like the food more than me, and my supply will drop, so tomorrow I'm making me some lactation cookies, because I'm having to pump once a day, hopefully twice a day, Matthew has a surprise date planned for me on Saturday, which he's not giving any details on. He's getting the sitter, blindfolding me, and planned it all! I'm excited & scared! (Scared because I'm afraid I might not pump enough)

Well, I must say I know this isn't a lot, but it's been 6 months since I blogged, so I thought I'd update a little. I'm really going to try to blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment