Sunday, March 24

Dating

This may sound strange to some of you, but I believe it's time for Matthew & I to date, each other, again. We just really need to re-connect. Having two kids, the thought of wanting more, and not knowing where the future is going to take us, we just need to take a step back & spend time with each other again, he doesn't know any of this yet, but that's only because he's watching The Hobbit & I have a terrible terrible headache. But while we are gone home, I'm going to make it a personal goal to go "on dates" with him & learn him all over again. Will it be weird? Probably at first, but I think it will be worth it. Maybe, just maybe we'll figure out something that we agree on.

I know this is short, but the movie is finally over & I'm going to bed. I'll post more about this, and more detailed reasonings behind it. For now, this is it.
Enjoying our Sunday tomorrow at home, church is canceled, because of our wonderful spring snow. I'm hoping to have a nice mild summer though. Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely idea. I have heard so many things on when a couple gets married, they stop learning about each other.

    But as we grow older, our passions and desires and hobbies change. What we like, what we don't like, what makes us happy or sad. And the list goes on and on.

    I'll be praying for you as you continue on this grand adventure and blessing of marriage. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete