Well we came to Georgia on no money. We were blessed that our trip has been paid for so far, but it's stressful at the same time. There are things and places I'd like to go and do with Matthew, like go to a baby consignment store, of go to supper and go bowling for my birthday, or get a mani and pedi for my birthday, that would be super nice!!
So many upsetting things have happened so far on our trip! Ive cried so many times so far it's not even funny! It's really crazy! I already don't like natural hormones but pregnancy hormones seem to be 10x worse this go around!!
Stress has definitely found its way to me. I've had an ongoing stress headache since we've gotten here. I am having problems with my kidneys and possibly a uti, but I'm really trying to treat if without going in. Who wants to go to the hospital while visiting family, now like I've told family and a few friends if the pain worsens or symptoms get worse I will go in. I'm not going to put myself or my unborn child in danger by any means.
Elijah is enjoying spending time with his grandparents that's for sure! He has a cousin who's ten months younger than him that he loves playing with!! His cousin isn't walking yet, so when he crawls to him Elijah thinks he's going to get him and runs away and laughs!! It's so cute to watch them play! Tonight he gave his cousin a hug and kiss goodbye. It was adorable!
Baby G is still very active, so that's always a good sign, and mommy us drinking tons of water! So trust me I'm getting fluids. I might have horrible headaches but at least I know they aren't dehydration headaches. :) just caused by hormones and stress. I could use a good massage and quite time, that's for sure!
Well this is all for now. I'm going to lay here beside hubby and drift to sleep while baby G rolls around in my belly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment