How far along are you? 24 weeks
How much weight have you gained? 10 pounds exactly! I weighed myself this morning and only ten pounds!!
How is sleeping? Sleep is fine :) I toss sometimes, but usually I still can sleep on one side for a few hours and then turn to another side, and I don't wake up to hurting hips yet. :) so haven't hit the uncomfortable stage yet.
Belly button? Still an innie :)
Gender? Happy kicking and poking out baby boy :)
Weekly wisdom? Even on lazy days make sure you drink enough fluids. I think I've had a headache all day bc of dehydration and it just hit me about dehydration bc I just noticed I'm still on my second cup of half tea half water.
Weekly Milestone? Well watering down my sweet tea is a milestone for me! Matthew suggested me watering down my cranberry juice, sweet tea, Gatorade, ect to get more water into my system, and it doesn't taste bad at all! :))
Mood swings? I have my moments when things tick me off. When that happens I have to stay away/off of Facebook. It's like why do you say that? What are you thinking? Are you stupid? But once I talk to a friend about it I feel better :)
Fears? Yes, a few fears! I have a fear of having to go to the hospital while we are home, or on the way home. Fear of being induced. I'm scared that my mom won't be able to come after he's born and I'll have to relay on friends to help with Elijah. I'm scared if having another long labor. I fear going into labor before 37 weeks. I have a list of fears.
No 24 week picture as of yet. Matthew was going to take it but some things have come up and he hasn't taken it yet. Baby G's name will be reviled at my Ga baby shower, then still a secret until my project gets done.
We are getting ready to leave. We leave in a week, and it's gotten to the stressful moments. Like the car has to be packed just right. We are taking Kodi with us, and not bringing her back, which is upsetting. We are relaying on other people to get us home. We've had TWO unexpected bills hit us. One is due the 21 of may and the second is due 12 June, both are over $100, and it's really upsetting. We aren't prepared for baby G at all. Haven't bought anything but diapers for him. :( it upsets me. I don't foresee me getting the crib bedding set I want, or the miracle blanket or moby wrap.
Ok enough about that. I hope y'all enjoyed this blog. I'm in a blah mood tonight and could just eat my feelings away. But I'm not sure I have any more room in my tummy for food :/
No comments:
Post a Comment