Well I know I haven't been blogging as much as I did in the beginning of my pregnancy, and I'm sorry. Things come up, I want to try to clean, spend time with my pumpkin and my husband and sleep at night these days. But I'm in the car on my way back to home-Missouri, so I have time to blog now.
I am 27 weeks pregnant with a very active baby! I still do not want to announce the name, and we're still not even convinced its a boy, only because of recent events, but we aren't calling the baby a girl either. We are saying Baby G until the baby makes an appearance into this world. But we will continue to buy as if we were buying for a boy. If he turns out to be a she we will fix that problem when the time comes.
Well I haven't weighed myself recently, so I have no clue how much weight I've gained. If I had to guess, I'd say 13-14 pounds. We'll see if that right in the morning.
I don't sleep really good anymore, but that could be because I left my pregnancy pillow in Ga, hopefully it will get to me soon.
I don't foresee us getting anymore ultrasounds unless something happens.
I have to get my glucose test done soon, I'll have to let someone watch Elijah and take someone with me to hold my hand because I'm a big baby.
No swelling so far! My hands will swell when it's really hot outside but they do that when I'm not pregnant. So that's normal. My feet have only swell if I haven't had enough water or I'm doing too much around the house.
I can't fit into non maternity shirts any longer. Thankfully I got my old shirts back from my sister in law! I can't wait to get them home, washed and be able to wear them!
Baby G is super active! One day I thought he/she had like 4 arms and 4 legs because of how active baby was!
I try to avoid salty foods, sugary foods but I love fruits, and caffeine free root beer and orange sunkist. My also biggest want this pregnancy has been ice cream! Also, my favorite kind of gum is Big Red! It's amazingly delicious!
Tums has been my best friend lately. I wake up in the wee hours of night with acid in my throat, or I can smell something that's cooking or something Matthew is drinking and acid hits me! I can drink water and it hits! I hate it!
While we were gone to Georgia and Virginia, I did some walking and enjoyed it, so I told Matthew I'd like to start walking in Knob State Park on weekends. That way Elijah can play, walk and we can have family time! And maybe it will help with labor-we can only hope!
I am still in the process of doing Baby G's letters, and the boy name we have picked out is what I'm doing.
We only need a few more items and I'll feel prepared. Such as a starter bottle kit from Breast Flow, diaper bag(the only I got at the shower in Ga isn't big enough so I returned it and I will be ordering a bigger one with a gift card) pack n play, newborn clothes(just in case baby G is small enough for them) crib bed set and a dresser... Ok! The story behind the dresser. We plan on giving Baby G Elijah's old dresser, because it matches the crib. Then we want to get a dresser for Elijah. Now we do have an extra dresser that will probably go in Elijah's room until we can afford a newer one, so that's not a big issue.
I can't wait until my next appointment! I am scared of getting gestational diabetes, but praying against it. After my next appointment I'll have an every two weeks!! Which scares me because if means its so close!
Now, arrangements for when I'm labor goes as following. Elijah is probably going to Amanda Kamufs house, or a church member. I hope whoever takes him can take him until out of the hospital. My mom has plans of coming up in September, but we still aren't 100% on those plans. Matthews parents as of now has no plans that I'm aware of to come up to visit or to help afterwards. Matthew gets 10 free days, and if no family comes I'm going to see if he can take extra leave for a few extra weeks. So Elijah can adjust I can try to adjust, and so Matthew can help. Thankfully Matthew loves capturing moments on camera and will probably always have a set of batteries charging!
Well this is all for now! We are still on the road, and have about an hour and 50 minutes left! Pray for safe travels for us, and a good nights rest for all of us! Matthew goes back to work at 0700!
No comments:
Post a Comment