Wednesday, March 28

So bleesed to make it to 18 Weeks!

Well, here I am, 18 Weeks, and counting! Praise you Lord, for allowing me to carry this sweet baby for 18 weeks so far, and thank you this wonderful blessing! I can't wait to see how much longer you allow mt to have this sweet blessing! I've known two sweet ladies to have miscarriages in there early second trimester, and it amazes me how wonderful how they are handeling it! They thanked God for what they had, and are going on with there lives, not like it hasn't happened, but learning from it, and using it as a witnessing tool! :))


How far along are you? I am 18 Weeks, and Counting!

How much weight have you gained? 6 pounds still! I am finally ok with saying my weight... I started out at 215, and now I'm at 221! I think for being my weight, I'm doing good! At 18 weeks with Elijah I was already at 233!!! WOW!

What are you craving? Yoo-Hoo's, pizza, and fruits! :))

Having any mood swings?  Of course I am, I let my emotions control sometimes, but I see afterwards that my emotions too charge and I ask God to forgive me. I sometimes can catch it before happens, which helps a lot. I cry sometimes.. But that is normal for me! lol

How's your sleep?  Eh, I have my good and bad nights. I try so hard to stay on my side, but soemtimes I wake up in the middle of the night on my back. I hurt sometimes in my lower back, and sides, but that's all for now. Nothing a nice warm bath or shower doesn't usually fix :)
       Dreams? Oh my gosh! my dreams have been so weird! One dream I had was Elijah was suppose to be in bed with us, and I couldn't find him, and I thought he rolled off, or me or Matthew was squishing him, and I woke Matthew up from sleeping, (I was still half asleep) and asked him where Elijah was, and he looked at me and said, "think about it baby" and I was like pulling th covers up, looking under the covers, then it hit me, he hasn't really slept with us at night since he was 3 months old and he was in his bed. That was an awful dream!!

Been feeling baby move? Oh yes! She gets hiccups, and daddy pokes her and she tries to move away or poke back! I can't wait til he can feel her move!

Gender? Monday will confirm or deny our thoughts- Yall should know her name on Monday!

Belly Button? Innie! :))

Labor signs?  Nope! I had some cramping on Saturday night, went to the ER and found out I have a bacteria infection, and a UTI. :/ I had to get my meds changed for the bacteria infection because it was making me really sick! I though my morning sickness finally hit! But, it was the meds! Now lets hope I'll get better and feel better!

Best moment this week? Just feeling her more and more! And Matthew actaully getting me a lot of yoo-hoos! Seeing my face clear up a bit! I knowing I have a lot to look forward to this week! :)

Any weekly wisdom?  Just follow your heart. Start your baby regristry soon. Make a list of what you know you need. Put everything on your regristy, even if you don't think someone will buy it. Maybe some friends will go in for a big item you need. Make sure if you have a baby shower to either do it yourself or don't have a part in it. I wish I did mine myself, not that the person is doing a bad job, but we just don't see eye to eye on everything. She's doing a good job, but she's a photographer, has two kids, helping a friend, out, and I'm trying to make sure everything is turning out good, and since we both wren't going good on cummincaion we started kinda fighting, and I hate fighting with a good friend. Now we are good. :))

Milestone for this week? Just making to to the end of March! Knowing April is literally right around the corner!

Next appointment? April 18, 9 am, I will be 21 Weeks! :))

Ultrasound? Only 4 DAYS!!!!!! AHHH!!! This week has been a drag, knowing my ultrasound is right around the corner! I have to pay some bills tomorrow, and help a friend find a dress, Friday I have a potluck kinda thing to go to! Saturday I'm hoping to get in the yard, then we invited some friends from church to come over and we will have pizza and strawberry short cakes, and lemonaide! :) Then sunday is Church, then It will be MONDAY!!!!! So, since I have a lot going on I hope it goes fast! We will see!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some info on sweet baby for the 18th week! :)
From head to rump baby is 5 1/2 inches long! :O and weighs almost 7 ounces!!! Ears are in final position. Girls uterus and fallopian tubes are in place. Boys parts are noticable but they could be able to hide them at an ultrasound :/

Well, I'm just excited I've made it this far. Lets pray for a healthy, not shy baby on Monday! My baby shower is also coming up, so everyone is waiting on a confirmed answer on girl or boy so they can start shopping. My baby shower at home seems like a lot of people are coming, so I hope and pray for both we have great turn outs, a greta time full of food, lauging and just really enjoying seeing all my friends (here in Missouri) and friends and family (In Georgia)


16 Weeks


17 Weeks

18 Weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see my little niece and have it "confirmed" :) I love watching the baby bump grow :)I am glad they were able to help with your pain and get you on the right meds :)Hopefully it will all be over soon and you won't be in anymore pain :) I am having a blast planning the diaper shower :) No worries here, I have everything being taken care of or at least in the process of and I think it will turn out great :)

    ReplyDelete