Friday, April 6

So much ahead of us!

 

How far along are you? I am 19 Weeks and 2 days as of today

How much weight have you gained? Well the other day I weighed myself, and I lost two pounds, so I guess I'm back at 4 pounds, which I'm ok with :-) I want to gain slowly, since my appetite is picking back up!

Mood swings? Not much this week. :)

Sleeping?  It's on and off. I have good and bad nights. I wake up a lot and find myself on my back, and it feels like I've been on it for long period of time. Sometimes baby wakes me up by kicking or flipping around, I guess it's telling me to roll over! haha!
      Dreams Have been weird! Some nights are pretty cool, some are really weird! I wake up and think, how in earth can someone dream something like that?

Been feeling baby move? Yes! Usually when I go lay down, or when I'm resting during the day.

Gender? I love how this baby is being so tricky!- Not really- some days I think boy, some days I think Girl. I've shown people the "gender" shot the tech got on Monday and they are even iffy on boy. The tech said looks like a boy(which we would be more than happy with) But, she also said she couldn't really tell, one baby wouldn't stop flipping around, and wouldn't let her see, two, the umbilical cord was right up the butt and legs of the baby. She suggest we go somewhere around 20 weeks to find out, so hopefully we have more luck this coming week. The other place wants me to drink or eat something sugary before my appointment, HA- Fat chance! This baby is all over this place without sugar, I can't think of giving it sugar, they wouldn't be able to tell me either! haha!

Belly button? Still where it has always been. Innie!

Labor Signs? Nope, and they can stay away until at least 37ish weeks! haha!

Best moment this week? Just seeing our baby! Watching it flip all around, kick, and hit mommys tummy. Elijah getting to watch his sibling roll around in mommys tummy was also a great sight!!

Weekly Wisdom? If I had the chance to go back and wait a bit longer for my anatomy scan, I would have waited closer to 20 Weeks. One, baby is bigger, and two we possibly wouldn't have to be paying for a second ultrasound so soon. Yes, it's only $50 but when you're getting ready for baby number two that $50 can go towards room decorations, or paint or something else. haha! That's the way I think of it, but I am glad we get to see him or her again! :-) Just hope baby G is a bit more calm this time!

Milestone this week? Milestone for this week would be loosing two pounds! I didn't do it on purpose, It came as a shock, but it was pretty cool!

Next appointment? April 18 at 9 am with my favorite midwife, Connie!

Next Ultrasound? On the books for April 13, Friday, but hoping to change it to the day before, just so if baby G decides to show itself, and not have the umbilical cord around it's legs, everyone will know before my shower, and not the day before.. Trying to give everyone more than a day notice if I can


Well, this week some say baby can hear loud noises, I think that's true... Baby is about 8 1/2 ounces, and 6 inches long! (the size of a 6inche sub haha) Hair on the scalp is also sprouting!

Best profile shot the Tech could get!

Question: How do you get really clear pictures?? I plan on looking this up! Do you need to drink like a lot of water before you go in? I had thrown up twice before this ultrasound, tried having a full bladder, but wasn't able to keep anything down. I want to know for my next ultrasound! I want really pretty clear shots! haha! 


3 comments:

  1. Here are some ultrasound tips and tricks!

    http://www.wikihow.com/Get-the-Best-Pictures-on-a-3D-Ultrasound

    Personally, they did my ultrasounds at 24 (I was having early contractions) and 28 weeks (standard for the midwife I was seeing) with my babies and they were very clear. Why not just move the shower to a later date, rather than rushing ultrasounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out what baby G is either :) I will love him/her regardless as well :) I just want to know so I can figure out some things for the Gender Reveal Session LOL That and then I will know which colors to make his/her blankie ;P I am glad everything is going great other than being sick the day of the first US..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was up to me, the shower wouldn't be til about June. But it's not, and it's next week, canceling this early wouldn't be good, I think it would be rude. The person who's doing it, has bought almost everything! But it's whatever.

      The G name for a boy we picked out I'm still not sold on it :/ so it may not be baby G after all. I don't know. We will see.

      Delete