Wednesday, February 8

Welcoming 11 Weeks

Well, as of today I am 11 Weeks. This is when I had my first appointment with Elijah! How crazy?! I heard his heartbeat at my first appointment! I can't believe I still have to wait another two weeks til I hear this little owls heartbeat!

Well, I've gained 2 pounds so far! Which isn't bad, but it disappointmented me! I wanted to stay at my pre-pregnancy weight as long as possible. With Elijah at this point I gained like 3-4 pounds. So, now I'm not going to lose weight on purpose, I'm just going to keep up my exercise, and kinda watch what I eat- which means, eat small meals throughout the day, to keep my metabolism up. If I start to gain really bad, I'll ask my midwife what I'm doing wrong, and ask her what I can do about it. She and I are both in agrement that I don't need to gain the same amount that I did with Elijah, which happened to be 40 pounds! ouch!!!! I haven't been able to buy any materinty clothes yet, other than the dress Matthew got me. We keep an eye on the airmans attic, and out BX, but nothing yet-at least nothing I like.. Matthew and I aren't fighting much, we disagree, like normal couples, at least I think normal couples disagree. My hormones are crazy! I hate it! I'm always snacky, so we bought some strawberries, bananas, and grapes. Me and Elijah have been eating the bananas like crazy, me and Matthew put away the strawberries, with some help from my friend Becca. Haven't touched the grapes yet-working on it. I'm always cold, and if I'm not cold, I'm burning up- and right now, I'm frezzing my buns off. I've been taking my vitamins like I should. If I am able to eat a lot of dairy I don't take my calcuim supplements, I'm on antiboitics for some kind of infection, and I try my best to remeber to take them, I have to take two each day! I usually remember my morning one, but the night one is kinda hard to remember.

Tonight has been a hard evening. I think I had been on my feet too much today. I folded two big baskets of clothes, washed a load, dried a load, cleaned the kitchen, chased Elijah, gave him a bath, read him a story, brushed his teeth, vacuumed the living room, cooked a big dinner- which was bbq chicken, rice, corn, and sweet peas. I was tired of not having balanced meals, or at least semi balanced meals. Tomorrow, it will probably be spaghetti, garlic rolls, and salad- which rememds me, I eat so much salad this trimester, it's crazy! I haven't thrown up since I had the stomach bug, I get pretty bad nasuea in the mornings, but unless I don't eat, or wait too long to eat, then it doesn't get too overhelming. I don't remember the last time I skipped breakfast. Which is a good thing, before I got pregnant I wouldn't eat it. Now, I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, and snack at least between lunch and dinner, and after dinner. I am going to stop eating after 9pm though. I have awful hunger at night. So, since I have a new book, and Matthew wants to start watching less tv, then around 9pm is my room time.

My nails are growing so long. I'm trying to keep my fingers out of my mouth. Elijah has been watching me too much. Now, he puts his fingers in his mouth, and plays with his nails. So, I haven't been biting my nails, and they are so long and pretty! I can't wait to put another clear coat on them, they look amazing! lol!
Well, I have to go take an 11 weeks photo, and go start reading. I've had to put my feet up, because my back was hurting so bad, then I started hurting in my pelvic area, and I got a headache. So, Matthew sent me a message to put my feet up and rest, so that's what I did, and I had a bowl of fruit loops, with just enough milk to cover the cereal. Well, I guess I should go now! Goodnight everyone! Have an amazing and blessed night.

any questions about this pregnancy that I haven't covered, don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment