Saturday, February 4

Ladies Retreat

I am so blessed that I was able to go on this ladies retreat. I've never been on one, nor have I really socialize with the ladies in my church and going on this trip, I learned a lot of some if the ladies. It's given me a great new out look on things. Things I must change in my house, and I told Matthew about it, with tears streaming down my face, and thankfully he's right here with me! No more a lot of things. It's going to be hard, but with the power of Christ it can be done! Reading the word more, praying more, no more chaos in my house. My son and the rest of my kids will know they are loved, but they will know mommy and daddy means business when they do something wrong, but will be rewarded and praised when they do something right. I grew up in a house to where my mom and dad didn't say, "i love you" or hugged us much. It hurt me, but I refuse to do that with my son, or the rest if my kids. I'm blessed to have such Godly women in my life. My pastors wife, and a few other ladies in my church love and care for me and my family so much, and pray for us always.

I'm not going to let anyone change my mind, and if someone thinks I'm nuts or crazy then I hate it for them. I have people in my life that will help me and encourage me and be there when I stumble, and won't judge me. It's not our place to judge anyways. I love my Lord, and I want to give him my best in every situation. I don't want my flesh to over rule my spiritual side.

I've been blessed with such a responsibility! Kids are such an awesome blessing. But God just doesn't deal kids out like playing cards. He gives you what he wants you to have. You are responsible for raising this blessing, to teach them the word of God, to give them the love they deserve, the love that Christ gives us! Christ loves us when don't love him, when we don't follow him, when he spit in his face, and get off our path with him. I want to respect the Lord, I want to respect his rules, follow them, obey his word, and I want my kids to do the same for Christ, for me and their dad!

If I don't always get the answer when I want it, or think is a great time from God, I will still praise him! He is my Father, he died on the cross for my sins, my husbands sins and my kids! He got nails in his wrist, and his feet because of me. God gave his only son for me, the least I can do is praise him, honor him, glorify him, obey him, and read his word, and live by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment