Wednesday, February 1

Southern at Heart (10 Weeks)

The thing most of my friends know about me, is that I'm from Georgia. I love walking barefoot, I love listening to my country music..., Brad, Carrie, LeAnne, Tim, Faith, just to name a few. But, what some people don't know is that I love my christian music too! I heard a song tonight that I've heard before but it really spoke to me, and It's called Come as You Are, by Pocket full Of Rocks! I love this song! Made me just want to burst into tears, because YOU AND ME can go to Jesus as we are! No matter what's on our hearts, or minds we can go to him! I must say I've heard the song before, several times before, and never really thought of the lyrics. Glad God layed it on my heart tonight! I love listening to the Lord! He will never steer you wrong, lead you in the wrong direction, or put you in the wrong place.  Just had to throw that out there!

Well today marks 10 Weeks!!  How exciting! I'm still in the mind set that I'm not pregnant! I mean I know I am, but for some reason it doesn't feel real. Why is that you may ask, I have no clue, when I find out I'll explain! I guess I get all excited at the initial test, then do all my looking around too early! haha but I know once I go back to my next appointment, and hear the heartbeat it will really start sinking in! I just wish I still had my heartdoppler I had with Elijah! I gave it away! I never thought I would need it again-HA!
Well, I haven't gained any weight. I weighed myself this morning, Elijah joined in with Mommy and let mommy weigh him too- 24.6 pounds for him! My sweet chunky monkey! My face is still breaking out, so I bought myself some makeup remover today, and a face scrub from St. Ives. I must say my face is so soft right now! I love it! Now to get rid of all my old stretch marks! Any ideas? My boobs are still growing, of course! My pants fit tight and are uncomfortable, but I have a belly sleeve and make it work! I still have random energy burst. I get most of my chores done each day! Tonight was my first night of using my treadmill, I walked a whopping 1.5 miles!  Really proud of myself! Now to keep it up, and to reach 2 miles! If I can go more than 2 miles I'll be super excited! I've been really gassy lately. Dairy products are not nice to me, AT ALL! I can't wait to get my supplements tomorrow! Matthew doesn't like me picking Elijah up much anymore, since I am not supposed to lift no more than 20 pounds. I still have to pick him up sometimes, but when Matthew and I are out together, he's carrying Elijah, or usually taking care of him. I really like the fact that Matthew has been supportive, and motivating through this so far! It's helpful to have a husband who cares, and wants to help!
Well if anyone has any questions for me, feel free to comment and ask! I don't mind answering. :-)

Until next time!



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your next appointment! That would be so cool if you could video tape hearing the heartbeat for the first time :) exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really going to try my best! It would be just amazing, and I know you would love to hear babys heartbeat as well! I'm going to really try to video it. Matthew will be with me, so it might be possible!

    ReplyDelete