Well today has been ok. It started out kinda crappy. But it's ended pretty well, I must say,.
Elijah has been a big help for mommy today. I've enjoyed having him in my life, these past 15 months! I've been so blessed. He was such a difficult infant! But mostly it was my fault. I was a new mom, I was stressed out, I let everything that was wrong bother me, I let people get to me, and I didn't let it go in one ear and out the other. I've changed in 15 months!!! I'm starting to learn that it doesn't matter what people think. It doesn't matter how they feel about how I am as a wife or a mother. But now all that matters is what my husband thinks and says. He say's I'm a great mom,and I'm getting so good a housework! I've made myself a cleaning schedule, which really helps me get things done. I don't always get everything done on my list, but I do what I can!
This pregnancy has been so different from Elijah! This time around, I can't eat a lot of dairy, so I have to take a supplement! My midwife suggests me taking the carmel kind, and eat one after every meal. I also will excise more this pregnancy, I have a treadmill! I plan to walk up to 2 miles a day! My midwife says I need to keep my heartbeat at 140 though! Tough task! This trimester I've been craving salads, and strawberry stuff! And oh my goodness, I can't get enough of sweet tea!! I can't wait to see what my second trimester holds! I can't wait until my other photo shoots! Ekk!!! I'm so excited!
I can't wait until my next appointment either! We are taking Elijah with us for a few reasons! One, so Connie can see how much he's grown! She loves him! And can't wait to see him again! Secondly, to hear his siblings heartbeat! I think he will do his O face! I plan to have my phone on hand so I can take a picture- since I don't have a camera, and I can't find my memory card for the one my bff gave me. It stinks! But I'll be in my second trimester at my next appointment! I'll be 13 weeks and 1 day! It seems to far away! But It's ok, I'm keeping myself busy with 15 month old, and cleaning, and enjoying time with Hubby!
Well I have to say something about this- My mom had a miscarriage when she was 12 weeks pregnant, shortly after she had me. I will say once I get to 13 weeks I wont be so worried about it. Right now I am. My mom and I talked about it the other day on the phone, and she told me not to worry, but also told me what to look out for. I also know Matthew's mom had a miscarriage before she got pregnant with Matthew. I'm glad my mom talked to me about it. I thought she would be embarrassed or scared, but she wasn't! I love my mom, and I don't know what I would do without her help, or advice! I know she prays for me, and my family. I know it's hard for her to get in the word of God, because it's hard for me too! But, I'm glad she's trying! I'm proud of her for trying!
Well, a few minutes into starting this post, I was craving mint flavor something, anything, now I'm ready to snack on my strawberry whoppers. Then I'll be off to bed! I'm watching Switched at Birth! Me and Amanda love this show! I can't wait until Amanda see's it! She's going to love it! It starts off funny, and now it's getting serious!
Good night everyone! Don't forget to love your kids, and give them hugs and kisses, you never know when they will act or turn 16 and want nothing to do with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment