Wednesday, February 22

Kicking it in High Gear

Hello my wonderful readers, of course we will be talking about pregnancy today. Today I am 13 Weeks, that means, next week, if I remember correctly I will be in my second trimester, someone correct me if I'm wrong, please. So, Matthew was looking over my weekly pictures, and was shocked at how fast I'm showing this time, than I did with Elijah! I am too, to be honest! I will see if I can do a comparison picture for my wonderful readers. First, here is me today, at 13 Weeks



I think I look pretty cute, but that's just my opinion! So, let me look around and see if I can find a picture of when I was pregnant with Elijah, around this time, or a maybe a few weeks ago, just to show you a compression.
11 Weeks With Elijah ^^^
11 Weeks with Baby #2 ^^^


See, I don't know about you all, but I can tell a BIG difference! But, I'll let yall be the judge of that! :)


How many weeks: 13 Weeks


What have you craved mostly, or this week? Well this week has been water, salad, pizza and Pepsi!

Weight gain?? Well, I had an OB appointment today... and of course I weighted myself before I went, and I was only at 4 pounds, when I got there they weighted me at two more extra pounds, but they don't take in consideration of clothes, but right now to play fair, we will say 6 pounds altogether. :((

Maternity Clothes? Well, since we finally got our taxes back, hubby let me go buy some! YAY! I got 2 pair of pants, a pair of capries, and two shirts. I'll probably get some shorts closer to spring/summer weather.

Mood Swings? Well as a matter of fact, I do cry a lot. lol! It's usually around my hubby. I will either feel bad about something or he will accidentally say something wrong, and I will start the water works.

Sleep. Getting it or Not? Well I have my nights. If I go to bed really exhausted, but I've had a good day, and a nice warm relaxing bath before getting in bed, I usually wont move around a lot, and I'll sleep good for the first few hours. haha!

Movement: Yes, I have felt some flutters. I even asked my midwife if it was possible to feel them, and she said yes. So, I know what I've been feeling has been baby, and not gas! haha!

Weekly Wisdom: Well, I would say enjoy your first trimester as much as you can, especially if you're not sick, because it will be over before you know it! My second trimester is coming up so fast, and I feel like I have a really good first trimester! Been so much more blessed this go around then I was with Elijah!

Gender: Still holding on to GIRL. Today was the first time we heard heartbeat, and it was 157-158. Connie, my midwife, first reassured me that it's usually double mommy's heartbeat. ;)

Labor Signs: Heck no!! I hope not to see any until at least 37 Weeks. haha!

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat, and seeing Elijah's reaction! He did his :O face! We have it on video! And I will try to post it to facebook soon! :-)

Belly Button, Innie or Outtie?  Still an Innie. I hope it stays that way!

What I miss: Right now I don't miss anything. Elijah has been acting a bit strange, and in this house we don't believe in terrible twos. But, today he bit me!! Little booger! Then he tried again twice afterwards. Guess I gotta start buckling down on his discipline.

Milestone: Milestone so far is just enjoying it. I know I was ready to speed through my first trimester with Elijah, and don't really remember much of it. :/ I've had really good energy levels most of the time, and had creative mind most of the time.

Next Appointment: My next appointment is on March 21,2012 at 2pm. I will be right at 17 Weeks!
Ultrasound is scheduled too!!!! April 2, at 10 am! The countdown begins! :-)
                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, needless to say the past two days have been busy! Yesterday I went up to the city with a friend, and we went shopping! And today I went to wally world and got a few things. A new purse, and wallet... :-) And, tomorrow Matthew and I plan to go buy oil for both cars so he can change the oil in both cars, because they both need it! Today ended pretty interesting. I saw my friend, Rosi, she gave birth yesterday to a absolutely stunning baby girl. 9pounds 7ounces 20in long! I was able to go up and see them tonight and hold sweet Katie, she slept the whole time she was in my arms, this is when Elijah bit me. Elijah looked at her, and wanted to touch her, and be a little mean butt, but in his defense he was tired, by the time we left the hospital it was an hour and a half past his bedtime! When we got home he was so ready to crawl in bed! Tomorrow I plan on doing a blog just for him! He will be 16 months old! I want to give you all a little update on him, round about weight, words he says, what he does, how he reats to discipline, etc.

Matthew and I are getting pretty excited about our upcoming ultrasound! Now that we have a date, and time, we can't wait! I asked Matthew today, since the heartbeat was low, I said, Do you think _____ is still a _____?" The blanks are her name, I left them out. ;) He looked at me and said, "Of course she's still her! When I pray I call her by name, that's still our _____." So, it makes me feel good that he thinks she's still a she. I asked him, "You don't think ______ turned into a Noah do you?" And he said, "No baby." haha! He let me take a nap after my appointment. Oddly enough I only needed a 15 minute nap, then I was all energized and ready to go. I've read some where that if you take small naps it's better. Not long 2-3 hour naps. He let me nap on him, in his lap! It was so sweet, and he just watched me sleep the whole time!
 
Well I guess this is all for now! I hope everyone has a great day/night. And you can cast your vote via comment on my post on what you think we are having or naming... If you already know the name don't give it away, please! :-)


Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

No comments:

Post a Comment