Sunday, January 29

My God is Bigger

I don't know how some people go through the toughest trails and come out so strong. I hurt and morn for my friends who have been through the hardest things. I saw something on facebook earlier today, and it said, God can turn a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trail into a triumph, and a victim into a victory! I believe this so much. I read it to my husband as we were leaving our house for either church or do our photoshoot. I have a friend who is going through a lot right now, and it hurts me to see her this way. I love her so much, and we have such an amazing spiritual connection. I was able to talk to her about anything that I couldn't talk to any of my other girl friends about. And she would text me and ask me, " what can I pray about for you today?" Now, she's the one needing the support and prayer. And trust me, I'm doing all I can to pray for her, and love her. It's hard because I've never seen her in such a need, but I tell myself God has a plan. God knows all things before they happen. God is the miracle worker. God is the healer. God is BIGGER than Satan. With God ALL things are possible.

I know that God allows people to go through some things to make them stronger, for their faith to be stronger, or to show them something, or to teach them something. The other night I ended my post with "Thank God for what you have, because you never know when it may be taken away" I believe this with all my heart. I think I take too much for granted. I think my new goal is to cherish moments with my son, my husband, my friends, and my family. I already don't get to see them enough. I miss my mom and dad so much, and I know when my dad does pass away I will be so devastated. I will get on the next plane to get home as fast as possible.

God is showing me and teaching me. I'm glad that I'm allowing him to mold me into the person/woman/ wife/mother he wants me to be. It's hard, I won't say it's easy. Because there are so many temptations to go the sinners way. But I'm being shown that if I follow him, read his word, let my husband be the head of the house, and humble myself to God, then it's not that hard. I'm thankful to have started listening to him. Without God being apart of my life, I wouldn't be as blessed as I am. I have a healthy 15 month old, a husband who has noticed he needs to start making changes, and has started on them and is doing a great job, a mom who wants to be apart of my life, a dad who knows I truly love him, great friends who know I will do almost anything if they are in need, friends who will do anything for me, a house that keeps me warm, a car that gets me to and from places I need to go. I have wonderful role models. And some wonderful friends that I can text/call and they will pray for me on the spot. Just to name a few, Shannon, Katie, Andrea, Erin, Aileena, Amanda, Michelle, Melody. I have known these girls for a long time. The longest being the Shannon, Katie, and Erin! These 3 wonderful women of God make my days sometimes! Thank you ladies! I love you! I know I have other friends who will pray for me, or just talk to me. But these 3 ladies are the ones I can always get a hold of when I need too! Thank you ladies! I love you all!

Well if I don't stop typing I think I might go in circles. I'm tired, and need to get back into going to bed before ten. So, here's to that! Thanks for reading, and praying! I need it, along with my friend that I didn't speak of!

2 comments:

  1. <3 I love reading your blog hun. This made me teary. God does amazing things and he never gives you something you can't handle. Its only a test. I've heard so many people ask, "why do good people always have the harder hardships?" I like to think that its because He knows that good people ARE strong enough to handle it. I'm rambling though, so I'm gonna head off love. I'm always here for ya. Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with that! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete