Thursday, January 26

9 Weeks- Great day's so Far

Well I've been having pretty good day's lately. It's made me happy, energy-filled and made a happy toddler. When mommy has bad day's it seems Elijah does too. So, I've been trying to have good day's.

I am 9 weeks, (As of yesterday) and I totally forgot to do a blog post and take a picture. I was so tired, and just couldn't wait to get in bed. I will be taking a picture tonight. My best friend, and sister, Amanda Ballard says she sees a big difference in my belly already! With Elijah I didn't really start showing until 18 weeks, then I didn't really start showing like a big baby bump until about 26 weeks. And, like Matthew told me since I've had one baby, my body is still stretched out from having him, and I have some flubber, that actually helps, because it pokes out and say's,"hello there's a baby in me!!" lol!
I haven't gained much weight. I'm going to start weighing myself once a week just to keep track. I got my treadmill, now Matthew and a friend of ours will be setting it up this weekend. Can't wait to start walking on it! Nausea has pretty much gone away so far- lets hope it doesn't come back! My mom got bad morning sickness with me in her third trimester!
I've been taking 2 Flintstones vitamins a day. One in the morning, one at night. I have to start a calcium supplement once we get paid, because dairy does make me sick.
 I haven't had to wear maternity clothes, I don't button my size 14's because it does feel a little too tight, so I put my belly sleeve over them and ta-da! I have great pants! lol! I might be getting some new pants soon. Matthew and Elijah bought me a really pretty dress from the BX today! I kinda ruined Matthew's plan. I heard them in the house and it seemed like they were taking forever to come down the hall, and I needed the bbq sauce that I sent Matthew out for, and when I came down the hallway Matthew was trying to give Elijah the dress to carry down the hall for Mommy. It was so sweet. It's such a pretty dress! I can't wait to wear it! It's a summer dress, so it will have to wait until it warms up enough outside. I will wear it for one of my photo shoots though, and probably take it home with us when we go home in May.
Now I have questions for all my mom friends that have more then one kid. When did you feel flutters, or some kind of movement? I'm wondering because when I go to lay down, weather it be for a nap or for bed time I think I feel something in my very very lower belly. It's not gas, because once I feel a gas bubble it usually passes anywhere between 1-30 minutes. I can feel my uterus, so can Matthew! It's so weird. With Elijah none of this was as profound as it is now.
After this one I plan to get my body back to a normal state. I will be doing some kind of diet, and work myself up to running. Maybe I can do push ups and sit ups and maybe tone my belly. I'm not sure when we will stop having kids at this point. 3 sounds good right now, but we must wait until number two gets here, and go from there. If we do have a third one I plan on waiting until number two is at least 2 this time. haha unless God has different plans.

Well I guess I am done talking about baby now. I will update you on my life- how things have been going.
I got Matthew a book, The Resolution for Men, and I must say I already see a difference in him! It's amazing! He loves the book as well. He said," The book brings hard challenges, but really good ones" He's already done one thing I never thought he would do. And I can't wait to see the result from it. I really am praying for a good result but we aren't sure how it will go. He reads a chapter a night. I'm so proud of him. I've never seen him in so into something before.
I'm hoping that Matthew gets back on mids soon. I'm so tired of him not being here when I really need him. He say's days is already filled. He should be sewing on SrA soon! He passed his PT test with a high 80! I'm so proud of him. I've been having dinner sometimes with a good friend, Amanda Kamuf some nights since Matthew has been on swings. And then other nights it's me and Elijah or Me and Elijah and Amanda Ballard. But since we don't live on base anymore, she doesn't come over as much because of gas money.
Elijah has been doing good. He tries to say Jesus, ABCD, tries to say 1, instead of Ball he says Doll, but he means to say ball, he says baby- only on rare days. He say's sissy sometimes, and today he said- MEEEEE ME, ME, ME, MEEEE!!! lol! Matthew looked at him and said, Elijah I think you are a little too young to be so selfish. It was cute. He also said No Ma'am today, twice. I can tell him to get his diaper and throw it away, and he will. I can tell him to pick up his cup an take it to the sink and he will, although he can't reach the sink, he tries. We are looking for him a stool so he can step on it and put his cup, or plate in the sink. He can pick something up that he's not supposed too, and I can tell him to put it down, and he will. He wakes up, and he gets a waffle for breakfast, most mornings, and he will go sit on his couch, and wait for his waffle, and he watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He loves Mickey Mouse! I'm thinking of doing a Mickey Mouse 2nd birthday party for him.

Well I am done for now! Once I get my 9 week picture taken tonight I'll update my blog with the photo, until then I'll post the post with no picture.

Thank God for what you have, because you never know when it may be taken away

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I think y'all are doing awesome as well as Elijah :) I think 3 is a good number too :) I know that whatever God has in store for y'all, y'all will be able to handle :) Taking on challenges is what The Flippen Family is good at :) Prove everyone wrong and God right :) His judgement after all is the only one that matters :) I lub dew sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Amanda! We will see what God has in store. I can't wait but then again i can. ;) This Flippen family is getting better at challenges. Elijah is proof of that lol I wuv yew too!

    ReplyDelete