John Ballard- He and I may not talk much, but he's become a very good
Heather- Although she's my age, I've kinda adopted her as a daughter. She needs someone to keep her accountable with some things so I've done that. She's such a sweet girl and her heart is in the right place, but she needs to get her priorities straight. I love her like a sister, and she knows that. Things just are going so hard for her right now, and she needs people in her life to help her, and to love her! So, that's what I'm doing. :)
Bobbie- She's such a sweetheart too! I love her! She knows just when to text me, and check on me. I'm glad to see her almost every Sunday! See, Mrs Bobbie goes to the same church as I do.It's great! Her son and Elijah are about 5 weeks apart. His name is Jacob! He's the cutest bald baby I've ever seen! Such a handsome little man! But, Bobbie came from Italy with her husband, they are from South Carolina, another Southerner! :-) Maybe that's why we click so well!
Amanda K & Chris K- Her family has piratically adopted me, Matthew and Elijah! They are from Kentucky! So, yet another southerner! :-) She has a sweet and big heart. She wants to help everyone! Her daughter, Melissa, who is 6 months older then Elijah is such a cutie pie! I love her so much! Amanda K and her husband are just good friends, we hang out, not as much as we would like too, but we still hang out! They have offered to help us move, if we are able to get the house! Which will help so much! Her mama and daddy are such great people! They let Me, Matthew, and Elijah stay with them when we travel home! It's so great to not have to pay for a hotel room!
Tori Self- We've had our differences but she's such a sweet lady! She makes sure I'm ok when I'm going through rough patches. We don't talk as much as I want too, but we talk when we can. She has a sweet little prince, Jake who will be 2 on Valentines day, which is the day we found out we were expecting our own little prince! :) Tori is a very well outspoken, down to earth, if she needs to get your attention and can't she will pull out her Jeresry attitude! ;) She's also from the South, North Carolina, but I think she lived in New Jeresry for a short period of time!
Michelle- This is a wonderful Facebook friend that I hope to meet in person one day! I've been able to go to her with any situation and she will pray for me and my family in a heart beat! She has a daughter who is 8 months old, and is being blessed with yet another little blessing! She's pregnant with baby number 2! She's such a great friend and mom! One day when Matthew and I are going home, I'd love to meet up with her and her little family! They live in Georgia! without her prayers, and awesome words of encouragement and wisdom, I'm not sure how'd I be right now! Thank you,Michelle!
I guess what I am saying is, I've been blessed with some great friends, if you weren't mentioned, it doesn't mean you're not a great friend. I can only do so many friends at a time. I hope you enjoyed this little bragging session! Maybe a few more blogs I'll mention some more people who are near and dear to my heart. Holly, Pastor, Shannon, Erin, & Savanna! These people are very near to my heart. We all may not talk everyday but they are on my mind and heart just about every day! :)
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
~ Philippians 4:19
No comments:
Post a Comment