Wednesday, December 7

Speak Right From the Heart

It hurts when the people close to your heart hurt you. I found out some things out tonight that I never wanted to know, and it hurts my heart so much. I just don't even know how to comprehend how to process what I found out. I don't know how to think about what happened. I have no respect for this person anymore, nor do I trust this person anymore, and I can understand if she doesn't understand me anymore, but as of right now I don't care, because I'm in that kind of mood.


On a wonderful note, things are working out so great for Matthew right now. We are working on buying a house, and the owners of the house are allowing us to rent it to begin with, and hopefully we will be able to assume the loan of the house. So, I'm super excited! We will have a 4 bedroom house, with a 2 car garage, with a great size front porch, which right now we don't have a great size front porch, and best of all, we won't have stairs!


This blog is going to be very short! I have a great friend over, and I just need to catch up! Sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment