Well like I said last night I would take a test this morning, and my test line was as bright as my control line, now one of my readers told me that the first day I get a positive that that IS my positive, and I don't ovulate for 3 days, the hormone is just in my body for 24 hours, but I've gotten 4 positive test now, and I find that strange, because this means it's been 96 hours since I got my first positive. Yes they are the line test, but I've had some many friends use these test and never had a problem with them. The smiley face test seem to be more expensive and I don't think I can get a whole month supply in one box, but I will look it up and if I can I will use those next month, if I don't end up pregnant this month.
I really appreciate the feed back that I do get from my blog especially my last one, because like I said I'm still learning my body, and if I can get other women's actual experience that helps too! Thank you, Shannon for helping me out!
I plan on doing some research on TTC, because I don't know much, and I am willing to learn. I may have one kid, but that didn't teach me anything on TTC, because we weren't per say trying, and I wasn't really tracking my ovulation, I was just ok, if it happens, if it doesn't, it's all good. From what I learn, I will pass the info on to my readers, with links and such!
I am sorry this is a short post, but I am tired and I need to sleep. I hope you all have a wonderful night, and a blessed Christmas Season! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment