So, it has been a few days and I'm sorry. Things have been crazy the past few days. I have found out some things I didn't want to know, and some good things have happened. We get to start moving into our new house next week. Matthew said he's going to wait until Heather is moved out so we don't take any of her things one accident and so we aren't moving two families at once. We are so excited to be in our new house. The landlord is being super nice about it, and we doesn't expect any rent until the 15 of January and all he expects is $300! Which is half the actual rent. Since living on base and moving off can be a pain and receiving BAH can take a little while. But, We will move little in at a time, and start setting things up as we go along. I can't wait to hang pictures and make everything look perfect, and burn wood in my fireplace! That's the thing I'm looking forward to the most! The fireplace! This winter is going to be the best, because of the awesome fireplace!!
Well most of you know I'm TTC.. ((Trying To Conceive)) and I've been taking ovulation test to see when I'm ovulating, and I started ovulating on the 8th, and yesterday was my "peek" day, but I took another test again today and my test line was just as bright as my control line, I asked my friend what if I ovulated more then 3 days, and she could really answer my question, because she said she's never met anymore that ovulated more than 3 days. So, if you do or know of anyone that does, and if I turn out to ovulate more than 3 days I would like to talk to you.
My best friend, and Air Force sister and I have already thought of a theme for the next little baby, especially if it's a girl! Which we some how believe it will be! Because it's just like Elijah, we had his name before we had him, and now we have a girl name! Her name will be Grace Madison Flippen! We love the meaning of this name, and it sounds perfect! We have never had to look in baby books, never had to look online for names, they just "come" to us! Which, I must say they come at the best times, and thankfully in God's time.
We never thought that we would want another baby/kid! We knew that the hard time we had with Elijah was IT. We knew for sure we were done! But, something happened just after his first birthday. Matthew and I had our anniversary, our 4th wedding anniversary and we went to a book store in Independence Missouri and I got the Duggars latest book, 19 Kids and Counting, and as I was reading God was changing my heart and my view on how many kids I did want. I heard God tell me, if you accept all the things I have in store for you, you will be greatly blessed. This doesn't mean he will bless me with 20 kids, or 10, it doesn't mean it's just about kids, but the night I got the book I talked to Matthew and we agreed we would let God be the judge of kids. Kids are just a joyful blessing. Why should I be the judge? Why should I limit the blessings God has in store for me? There are women out in this world that can't even have one kid, that want one, there are women out in this world that have been blessed with their miracle babies, and why should I just be stubborn about this area in my life? I need to allow God to have full reign of my life, and this is one area that I'm fully starting in, and I feel great about it.
So, you're thinking, " If she's allowing God to have control, then why is she testing when she's ovulating?" Well, to be honest I've never known when I ovulated. My mom unfortunately never went over this area with me. I am wanting to learn more about my body, and in that I have to find out when I ovulate. I asked my friend so many questions just last night, because I was so not in it when it comes to my body. Am I upset with my mom that she didn't teach me any of this? No, because maybe she was uncomfortable with talking to me about things like this, but I have made myself a vow, when and If I have a daughter I will teach her about her body when she gets her first period, weather that be when she's 9 or 16. Well, once she hits 12 or 13 we will start talking about the changes her body is going through, and once she gets her period, if it's about that time, we will talk about her period and ovulation. I want her to be inform about her body, I don't want her to be like me, 21, married with my first child finally finding out about her body.
Well, I think this is all I wanted to talk about tonight. I hope you enjoyed it, I will let you all know if I am still ovulating tomorrow or not, and we will go from there. Have a great night!
I will help any way I can love!!! I am so excited for my new niece that I want her to hurry up and get in your tummy haha :)
ReplyDeletehaha, I know you do! Every time I turn around you are giving me the niece and girl vibe! lol! I love it though!
ReplyDelete