Wednesday, November 23

Turkey Day Eve

So, it's usually a tradition for me and my mom to make up the stuffing the night before and a few more things, to prepare for the actual Turkey day things! So, tonight Matthew and I are doing all of it. We are making the Pumpkin Pie, Stuffing, Matthew is making a Chess Cake, pecan is premade.. I cheated with that. Also we are making the Marconi noodles tonight, then I'll put them in the fridge and finish the homemade mac n cheese tomorrow, I'm also doing the deviled eggs. Then tomorrow all I have to do is mashed potatoes, green beans, and turkey and ham! :)) I sure hope my stuffing comes out good. I already messed up on it, but it still smells good! haha

I'm excited! Of course I'm taking pictures as we cook together, because it's a rare sight. He did say he wants to start being in the kitchen more though! :) We have Pandora going on the computer as we cook, and have fun! He had to run to Wal-mart to get us something to drink, so we could stay up later then usual, and a few containers to put sugar in, brown sugar, and flour.

About a week or so I did, something that was called a sassy session. I allowed my friend to put a few up on her photography site, on facebook. Well, these photos were approved by me and my husband, of course. I did them, one for our anniversary, my friend did a lot of talking for me to do them, and I finally got a wild hair and was like, you know what, lets do this. I felt great about myself. I thought I looked great, and I've lost a lot of weight and just thought it would be a good idea. I hope whomever has looked at them didn't think less of me for doing them.

Sorry about that rant ^^ I just needed to get all of that off my chest. Now I need to clean off the dining room table and island so we all can have a place to sit and eat, and a place for all the food. lol!  I'm really trying to get back into blogging! I hope I've gotten off on a good start! :p I plan to take pictures tomorrow of the kids eating Thanksgiving lunch and the friends we will have over, and the good time we will have! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE, AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment