Well, I went black Friday shopping last night, at wal-mart, which I highly doubt I will go again. Yes, I had fun, but I spent way too much! The crowds were too much for me, and for what I got, yes I got great deals, but it's not worth me going into debt over. I got some Christmas presents for Matthew, but some got returned this morning, everything I got for Elijah got returned, most of the thing I got for myself were returned. I'm glad I saw that I made a mistake, and I tried to fix it. Yes I may have gotten embarrassed, I'd rather be embarrassed, then be in so much debt. God convicted me so much after I got home, and if I wanted to fix it, I needed to do it asap. So, I'm glad I realized I a mistake, and did the best I could to fix it. I'm proud of myself, and I am finally taking a stand to do things to fix me bumps in the road.
My dad is proud of me, he said he would have just suffered with what he did, and been mad at himself, and since I was a big girl about it, and mostly fixed my mistake he said if we need help with any upcoming ANYTHING, to let him know. He will be willing to help us with anything. :) If we have to go to them for money help, this will be the first time since we've been married to ask for any help, from them. No, it won't hurt my pride, because I won't let me pride get in the way.
So, I had a great turkey day! Ate some great food, had a great time with some close friends, and just enjoyed myself! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. Hubby and I fixed our first Turkey and Ham together, didn't sleep much the night before, nor the day of, and just had a grand ole time! No, we are probably one of the people who didn't watch the Macy's Day Parade, for one, I totally forgot about it, and two, it's not a tradition and we still aren't ready for Christmas! It still seems too early, for some reason. But possibly I'll start getting in the mood for it, soon!
I know this may seem jumbled up, and I'm sorry, my mind is all over the place right now. I'm just trying to get this typed up and done. Maybe I will post a better blog tonight, and more organized too.
Have a wonderful day, and Like I said, I'll try to post more tonight! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment