This Vacation had been nothing like I expected. I never expected to cry as much as I have. I never expected to be as mad as I have. Being with family really shows you a different side of yourself. This paragraph was written while in Georgia. I never finished it.
Now that we are on our way home with our sweet princess, Kodi, our little prince Elijah, and all of our stuff, I'm already feeling stress free. We are actually almost to our over night stop. We are so thankful that our friend, Amanda Kamuf, her parents take us in like we are her kids. They adore Elijah. They only have one grandbaby, and she's 16 months old, and Elijah 9 months, so they get to love on both of them when they come up to Whiteman to visit there daughter.
The last day we were in Georgia, or the last night, Matthew truly showed me he loved me more then anyone, other then our son. But I got really upset at dinner and he came after me, and I just cried in his arms. He reassured me that everything would be ok, and not to worry, and to stop stressing. I'm not even kidding, the entire week we were at his parents house I cried about every other day/night! It was so crazy! I don't know how to relax much anymore. My mind is constantly going, thinking of what needs to be done, thinking of my son, thinking of what hasn't been done, thinking what I can do better to be a better mom, thinking, especially when I'm away from my son, what he's doing, is he eating anything off the floor, is he getting into trouble. I'm weird and I think too much, I know lol!
But, now that we are much closer to Whiteman, much closer to being on our schedule, much closer to friends, makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with family, I love Elijah being able to spend time with his grandparents, and I still want to live there at Robins AFB, bc if I loves there I would limit my visits to our parents. It would not be an every night/day thing.
This Christmas we will not be going to Georgia, nor will we be going home for thanksgiving. This is the first year, out of 4 years that Matthew and I will be able to spend Christmas together, as a family, finally! We will not be going home again until his best friends wedding in May, yes, it stinks, but my family is coming up for Elijahs first birthday in October, and my mom said she will send a box of Christmas gifts for Elijah :) She's pretty sad that she won't see her little man until he's a year and a half, but she talks to him on a daily basis anyways. :)
But, I'm pretty excited for my little princes birthday! He's growing up, and it excites me. He gets better each month, and easier. :) lol we are still waiting for him to take his first step forward. He took a step sideways unsupported earlier this week. So we have a feeling it will happen soon.
Well I guess I'll stop this update. Hope you've read a lot, and learned more about me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment