Things happen for a reason. I thought I wanted a job, and I did everything to get one, called around, put in applications, talked to directors at daycares, because that's where I wanted to work, I even had an interview, it went great, the directory called and offered me a job, a job I thought I wanted, what I really wanted was to be happy, and a job cannot offer the happiness I need. Only God can offer it. I'm glad I saw that before I got way to far in. I'm not entirely sure where I need to be in my life right now, but I know I need to be home, with my son, and my husband. I know I need to on a better path with God, and I'm going to start doing things more, like reading my bible more, praying more, being more positive. I want to be here for my friends, in a way that I don't think I have been. I want to be there ear when they need to talk, there shoulder when they need a good cry, arms when they need a hug. I want to be a wonderful mother. I want my son to be proud of me. Sorry if this is all weird and came out of no where, but its how I feel. God has relieved a lot to me, and things will and are changing in my home and in life, just not everything, but its a work in progress. :) da
No comments:
Post a Comment