My Stay At home Mom dream has been lived! I love it don't get me wrong, I love being here with Elijah and being able to take care of him, and watch him grown and watch him learn. I love keeping the house clean, so Matthew can come home and see a clean house! But, we need the extra money, and this STHM is on the mission to find her a job! I found one and got it, but turned it down! I know, but it would have been full time and I wouldn't have been able to take Elijah. Which scared me, and made me super sad! So, now I either want a part time job and he can stay with a friend a few times a week or a part time job that I can take him with me! It's totally possible, and I'm going to show you all I can do it! I want to be able to have the savings account to where we don't have to worry, are we going to be able to have a good Christmas, is Elijah going to have a good birthday? If I have to go home for a medical emergency can we do it? I don't want to have to stress and worry about things like that. It's uncalled for, when I'm perfectly able to work! Yes, we could cut out some spending here and there, and to be perfectly honest, we have been doing good. We went home and that messed our budget up really bad! So, no more trips anywhere until Next May! I know it's a long time, but my mom and dad are coming for Elijah's first birthday, my two uncles are coming as long as everything looks ups for my nana, and Matthew's family is susspoed to make a trip out after the first of the year... So, and our families have to relaize, we aren't the only ones that are going to go out of our way to come see them, it has to be a two way street. Since Matthew has been in the Air Force we have made... 6 trips to Georgia, and one trip to Virgina! It's not easy one an A1C pay! I'm sure they understand that, but instead of saying Oh, I'm sorry... How about do something about it! I'm excited because Matthew's sister, Sarah and her husband and there new baby are going to try and come out and see us! Now, if they can't make it, we totally understand! But, if they can, they are just showing us how much they want to come out here and how much they are going to try! :)
Well other then that small rant, all is well in the Flippen household. We have a new memeber, her name is Kodi! She's our "watch dog" She's so sweet! I love having her around! Once I get back into taking pictures, I will get some good ones of her. :) Well, thanks for listening to me rant and rave.. :) I figured it had been a while, and I needed to update you all!
Elijah will be 10 months old tomorrow, and the little pumpkin is walking, mostly crawling, and is Mr. Independant! :) I love it! He's so smart! He knows No, Mama, Dada, Nana, Papa, Kodi, Eat, Milk, Hey, Bye.. Not how to say them but what they mean lol! :) He's getting so big! His birhtdya is in 2 short months! My little baby isn't going to be a baby for long! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment