A friend and I were talking to another friend about the problems we have encountered during our friendship, and our breaks. It got me thinking how much she means to me. Amanda, is my best friend. She is my sister. We are totally different, but that is what brings us together, that and the fact that our babies are 6 weeks apart. We do have some things in common. Matthew and her have come a long way. After our last break, he just wanted nothing to do with her, and wanted me to have nothing to do with her, but they have over come things and now are like brother and sister. They are a lot alike. They like most of the same things, they both love me ;) She has made me think a lot being her friend. We have differnt veiws, as our faith goes, but thats not going to keep me from being her friend. I love her entirely too much. She is my photographer, she's my kitchen cleaner, she's my pick me up, she always knows when something is bothering me, she never leavees me house without making me laugh, she always hugs me when I need a hug. She lets me cry on her shoulder, she considers my parents to be hers, she can't wait to meet my family and do family pictures! This lady is simply amazing.
We have had out fights, and breaks, we thought there was no minding to be done. We thought we could live without each other, now that they might be pcsing next year, we ask ourselves how can we live without each other. We know it will be really difficult, but thank God for webcams, facebook, email, texting and cell phones to call each other! It will be different without my sister in my life, considering she has only been in my life for less then 2 years, we were apart for 4 months and now have been back together for almost 6 months!
I never thought I could get so close to someone in just a few months, but she really understands me. She helps me when I need it wheater it be money wise, emotionally, or if I need a baby sitter or some time alone. This woman derserves so much better then me. I wish I could give her half of what she's done for me. All I can do is pray that God blesses her so much, and gives her, her two girls and her husband a great and fulfilled life!
Now, that I'm done with that,.. I wanted to share some photos of Elijah. He's changed so much! Here you go! :)
Elijah at 3 months
Elijah at 4 months
Elijah at 5 months
Elijah at 6 months
Elijah at 7 months
Elijah at 8 months
Elijah at 9 months




I love you so much :) You are all those things to me as well :) I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life and I don't want to imagine it either.. We have overcome so much and I am thankful for that as well, it has helped us grow closer and nothing will ever break us apart again!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great friend both of u r to each other! hanging out diligently lol.. and taking pictures. thats sweet of amanda! i pray both of ya are so blessed the rest of ur life!!!
ReplyDelete