I've started a new thing at night with Elijah and tonight will be the first night that I do it. If he wakes up I will go check on him, make sure his diaper is ok, change it if need be, calm him down, put him back in his crib, tell him it's bed time, tuen his music back up and leave the room, and let him cry. I honestly think it's going to hurt me then him, because those of you who know mw very well, know that I can not listen to him cry! I hate to hear it, it hurts me inside and I want to make it better, but I have to stop feeding him at night and stop depending on the bottle. He is on a breakfast, lunch and dinner schedule, and he gets bottles and food with each meal, and a snack usually somewhere in between. He gets enough to eat during the day, and doesn't need to eat at night. I love my son with all my heart, and he's my pride and joy, but he needs to learn to sleep all night. Mornings will start getting slightly different. I want me to get up around 6ish, eat my breakfast, get him up around 7 feed him, dress him and go on a around about 2 mile walk, the walk will be every other day. But, I need to lose weight, and I've cut out my sodas, I've only had 2 all week, and I had the oppertunity to have one tonight and I passed it up and got cran-grape jucie instead. :)
I walk 5 days a week, and I've made the walk about a 4 mile walk! I am starting to run a little bit! I'm very serious about loosing weight, now to give up my sweets! lol! Thats going to be tough, but I know I can do it.
Some of you know our wedding vow renewal is off, and I'm going to be ok with it. It hurts a lot, because I've been wanting to do it know for almost 4 years!-Can you believe Novemember marks our 4th wedding anniversary?! I sure can't! But, we have so much going on next year it's crazy! Matthew wants to get the eye surgrey done, so that will require like 3-4 weeks of leave, plus he has his friends wedding in May that he will take about a week off for, and a few odds in inns that we have going on. Plus, we just don't have the money for getting my dress in August when we go home, and he was actually pretty sad about, because he was looking forward to it. Me and my friend Amanda Ballard had put in a lot of research into things and now it's not going to happen so we are both pretty bummed about it. But it will be ok. :) Next year I have my sons 2nd birthday to look forward too. haha!
Well the last thing I was to blog about tonight is everything I have done. First I have blogged, which I want to get back into really bad, I cleaned the kitchen, washed bottles, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, started a load of laundry, folded a load of laundry, swept the entire downstairs, and watched a little bit of tv, all of whci took place after my walk with Matthew and Elijah; Elijah seems to like the walks, it wears him out! So, of course when we get home we do a bedtime routine.
Well, I ask for my readers prayers as I start the cry it out meathod, once again. We had him soothing himself, but then mommy messed it all up when we went to Georgia for Easter.. shame shame It's ok, I'm going to try and fix it.
Everyone have a good night! :-) I'm going to try too!

No comments:
Post a Comment