Things in my mind have gotten so twisted and tangled. I'm not sure why I think some the things I do, but they enter my mind.
I'm not sure if we will have a renewal service now or not. Since Matthew wants to get me a new ring set, and my dress will cost a lot of money. We just, right now, don't have the money.
I also think, Matthew need to work on our marriage. We don't see much of each other, and I feel like a single parent a lot. I understand my husband is military, but I've learned the Air Force isn't family oriented anymore. They could careless for the family.
The Air Force has upset me so much lately its crazy. You may be thinking, well be thankful he's not deployed. No, he's not, and I do praise God for that, but they might as well have him deployed. When he's not at work he's either sleeping or trying to have some down time, and not think of work.
I'm sorry for venting. I've been needing to say some of this for a while. I hope my readers don't think I'm being mean or selfish, or anything. I've just needed to get this out, and write it down.
For those of you who are going through a deployment or the same feelings I am, I will be praying for you. And I'll always listen!
I'm sorry you're having a hard time Mandy! I'm not an AF spouse so I don't know all the ends and outs but maybe Matthew is still trying to adjust to his schedules. I think that talking to him and someone about how you're feeling will help and at least get some discussions going. I'll be praying for both of you!
ReplyDelete