Thursday, June 9

Long time away

This is going to be short and sweet.

Elijah is growing and I'm setting up a semi schedule with him. I've been doing great with keeping up with the housework the past few days, and still getting upset with Matthew.

I might just not do our renewal service. Not unless it's really meant to happen. Just pray that I find the answer to that. I've told Matthew I'll find a new dress that is cheaper, but the dress I have picked out, nothing can top it. Just a lot going on.

I've been being a "single" parent it feels like for a while now, and I guess I'm finally coming to terms wtih it.

Please just pray for me and my husband. We need something to help us! Big time. He may not see it, but I do!

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment