It's late late at night, and lately I've felt so far away from my heavenly father. I think of him, but have stopped praying as much, my bible stays in my car for church and I don't want to listen to my Christian music, but I make myself, bc it seems to be my only connection and its the way I talk to him. I see my whole walk getting destroyed, and why? I have no clue. I am in need of help big time! My husband doesn't know this yet, but I plan to chat with him in the morning. Please help!
I feel the same way. I think it's because I'm busy and overwhelmed. Maybe. Im no help, though, because I am the same way. It's really sad :(
ReplyDeleteI think every Christian had "dry spells." Unfortunately I've had my fair share. =( Sometimes all I can pray is "Help!" God knows and understands and is always there. Eventually you find a way out. I'll try to remember to pray for you! Hang in there! =)
ReplyDelete