Tuesday, January 25

My love

I love my son so much. Although I have a hard time with him, and I don't fully understand how to take care of him, I still enjoy having him in my life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

4 comments:

  1. If you need any help or anything let me know and I will do what I can :) you can do this, it just takes time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a new mom is a challenging, yet amazing experience! There are just so many new adjustments when that first child comes into your life-- but your love will only grow for that child as years go by. It goes fast, so cherish every minute of those baby years!! Before you know it, they'll be all ready for school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda, but you already have two kids, and a cat... ;)

    Callula- hi! Don't think we've met, thanks for the intrest in my blog, I am trying to enjoy the little things but I have so much going oin right now that I can't keep my focus. Thanks for sharing that with me. I'm trying to stay focused! Hope you read some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do but that doesn't mean I can't help out :) Plus Mew is very independent as long as he has a clean litter box and full bowl :) I really don't mind, especially if it helps you out :)

    ReplyDelete