This song has been on my heart lately. I want to share with all my bloggers. Please check it out and tell me what you think.
Youtube- Love Me- JJ Heller
Just thought I would do a short post for this. Please, listen to it. It's how I feel a lot of the days. :/
Mandy, do you really feel this way? If so, that makes me so sad! I know that you have many people in your life who love you for who you are! I know people don't always show it, but they do love you and care about you! You DO NOT have to do anything special to get love, other than be yourself.
ReplyDeleteWhat really makes me feel sad is that you're thinking about just human love. NEVER forget about God's great and magnificent love! He loves everyone for who they are! and loves us unconditionally! I know that when times get rough, it is harder to seek Him out and call upon His name, but this is the time to really do so! Seek Him first in all that you do.
I'll be praying for you Mandy. I've gone through rough patches and I promise that things will improve. God puts road blocks in our lives so that we can learn to go around them and so that we can grow. I know that God will see you on through this and that you are verrrrrry much loved :)
I have felt this way many times and it's normal but not to this extent.. You are beautiful!! You don't have to be skinny or worry what others think to feel that way.. Remember God loves you for who you are and wants you to feel happy and comfortable in your own skin.. There are those of us who do love you for you, even if it sometimes you can make it a little difficult lol But we know it's who you are.. you test those around you to see who is willing to climb the wall you have built, those are the people you want in your life.. I am trying so hard to climb that wall, cause I do want to be there for you and help you any way I can.. I myself have a wall built and I am grateful for those who are willing to climb that wall and get in, cause that means they do care and do love me for me, good and bad :) Don't lose faith or hope that things will change and get better cause they will.. God may not answer your prayers right away or how you want them answered but he gives you what you need, so hold on :)
ReplyDelete