Monday, December 13

Movie Night with Some Girls

Tonight I'm having a Christmas Movie night with some girls. I'm so excited. Matthew leaves to go to work pretty soon, and then my girls will be on there way over. I know for sure we'll be watching A Christmas Card. Thats a great movie. Matthew and I watched it the yesterday. If you haven't seen it, it's a movie about a Army Sergeant who gets a Christmas card from a lady he has never met before... Well, I'd rather just leave it at that. It's a really good movie. Look it up, or go try to rent it or something.
Here are my friends that are coming over. Melissa, she has a 14 month old daughter, and has been married almost 2 years to a great guy. Her and I are the same age. She's super sweet, and would do anything for you. My friend Jessica, she's the same age as Matthew and is in college. She has no kids, but loves them to death. She's also a very sweet girl, her and I have become very close just within a few months. We go to the same church. My friend Heather, she will be 20 near the end of December. She has an 8 week old baby girl. She's been married a little over a year. She's a sweet, soft spoken girl. I wish she would come out of her shell a little more. Her baby girl is one week older then Elijah, and yet he looks like he could eat her. I'm so excited to have these girls over. I don't get to hang out with them very much an I think tonight we're going to have a lot of fun. I'm providing hot chocolate, and movies and I'm hoping they come bearing sweet food. haha
Elijah has been doing much better. Matthew thinks he's been eating too much, when we feed him with a bottle. Because today when Matthew fed him, he ate 3 ounces burped really well and was very content. No spit up or anything. I can't stop nursing. I don't mind feeding him some, very little, formula but at 5 in the morning when he wakes up to eat usually I nurse him and he goes right back to sleep, this morning he didn't, since it was a bottle, and not me. So, I ended up nursing him so he would go back to sleep. I love my little pumpkin, and hate that he was sick. Now he seems to be feeling better and not spitting up. He hasn't spit up at all today. So, thats a good sign.
Well he's awake now, I better go feed him before he gets to cranky. I'm glad I'm blogging again, and I'm glad that everything is much better in the Flippen House. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're blogging again too! I enjoy reading your blogs! I didn't know that Elijah hadn't been feeling well. I must have missed that on facebook. I'm glad that he's doing better now! and your movie night sounds like fun! I've seen that movie preview on the Hallmark Channel but have never watched it. I'll have to try and catch it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he had been throwing up and not doing well, but he's doing much better now. And yes, you'll have to check it out. It's a really good movie! I'm glad you enjoy my blogs. :) Now that I have the laptop downstairs while Elijah is sleeping I can blog :)

    ReplyDelete