This year God has blessed me so much. I got pregnant in January and Found out on Valentines day, moved to Missouri in March got our first house on base in April, Found out the sex of our baby in June, Matthew's parents came to visit in August, Had Elijah in October, went to Virgina in November and had our 3rd wedding anniversary in November and now it's December. We are about to be on our marry little way to Georgia, this time we're going to take our time and not drive 14 1/2 hours non stop. We get to get our car back, and see both of our families and some friends! I'm so excited to see some of my friends, I think they are more excited to finally meet our sweet little pumpkin. I'm sure they'll hug me first though, just so they can get to Elijah. haha I'm going to miss Missouri I think, because the news is talking about more snow, possibly for tomorrow. Who knows when we go, they might get a lot or none at all. The snow from Sunday night is still on the ground, which I find amazing. It wasn't a lot that fail, I thought, but maybe I thought wrong. I know I'm going to LOVE being in Georgia!! I'm so excited.
Anyways, My parents and my inlaws, I'm sure have some goodies for Elijah. My inlaws Christmas gift for Matthew and I were getting our car fixed! I'm so excited and they have no idea how big of a blessing that was for us. We will hopefully get the A/C fixed before summer time, or else the summer of 2011 will be the 3rd summer with no A/C in our car. We HAVE to get it fixed, we have a baby, and I'm not driving around in the summer with no A/C with my baby. Heck no! We were hoping to come back to Missouri with Matthew's first car ever, but it pobably wont be fixed in time. Which isn't such a bad thing. It would kill us in Gas, plus I've never driven more than 20 minutes by myself with Elijah. Could you imagine me driving all the way from Georgia to Missouri? Not me! I tried to picture it, but it was not a pretty picture. haha Well, I'm going to end this blog now. Only 3 more days til we head to Georgia!!!
How happy am I? Pretty darn Happy!!
2009 Wow, I look different....
On our way back home... :) 2010
No, I had no makeup on... :D
Once more, 2009 I just love this picture!!

No comments:
Post a Comment