Wednesday, July 14

Never Let Your Praying Knee's Get Lazy....

Last night Matthew really surprised me, and came upstairs with our couples devotion. It was awesome! We prayed together and had a great discussion! It was just awesome!

But this song is song is one that I've loved since I first heard it and I think that everyone will love it. It's a country song, but it's just perfect. You should listen to it... Love like Crazy 

Well today I put some things on Elijah's wall today! It looks so great, I can't wait to put pictures up! His room is coming along so great! Baby shower is in two weeks. My friends keep telling me it's going to be great. She's not telling me much about the baby shower, which is fine with me, I love surprises! My mom is sending a box out for Elijah on Friday. My Nana is supposed to send out a money order at the beginning of Aug. Matthew's parents are supposed to come out at the beginning of Aug to bring a lot of things too. It's super exciting!

Matthew and I are getting closer already. Doing our devotion every night now, praying together, and having a great time. We pray for our son, and our marriage. Love can do amazing things! God can do amazing things!!

Sorry for this being so short but I really have nothing to write.. Hope you enjoy. I'll try to do this more often...again.. Have a great day


As for me and my house we will serve the Lord!!!

3 comments:

  1. cool beans!! are you going to get something specific with your Nana's money? we're getting cloth diapers with my grandma's gift money to our baby! we also need a swing... but, quite frankly, we have NO room in our house for a swing!!! our little house is completely full!! :\ so the swing would have to go in the guest bedroom, lol! not ideal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! =) I'm looking forward to seeing pics. I've heard that song before; it is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we plan on getting either the rocking chair or breast pump or swing. Just depends on how much we get and when we get it. We are just going to save up money to buy the expensive things. And I'll have the swing down stairs in the living room so I can have him down here with me while I clean or rest.

    Charity thanks, I'll post some later! :)

    ReplyDelete