I had my "24" week appointment today, and I learned a lot from it. Like my uterus is really high. I thought it was lower then it really is. I'm measuring at 25 weeks, although I'm only 23 weeks and 4 days, as of today. I've only gained 5 pounds in a month, which may not be good, but it's less then what I've been gaining. My next appointment will be my last 4 week appointment. After that one I'll get one every two weeks, which means I'm getting closer and closer. Getting excited!! My glucose test is coming up. She went ahead and gave me my lad sheet, so I can set up my own date. She said to wait til at least 26 weeks, so i might just go on my 26 week day..I've felt a little more movement then I used too, and my midwife told me it's still early, not to
stress out about it.
Matthew and I also toured the OB Floor at the hospital. It was only the second time we've been in the hospital. It was really small, and cute, but the thing that got me was how small it was. The laboring tubs looked really nice though. The staff was really nice and was happy to give me the tour. Matthew liked it, and said, well it's small because they are here to do there job, and that's it. They get a lot of military, but of course they do, this town is mostly military. But, we are going to go to the next big town over for our birthing classes, they are free, and I've heard they do a great job.
Well Matthew is working 5pm-5am this week and I don't think he already likes it. It's weird having him here during the day. But I'm not going to complain. He's talking to Elijah more, and still can't wait to feel him move. He's so excited for that. Matthew will also be setting up the crib, dresser, and changing table this week. I can't wait. Well that's all I can blog about tonight. I have a dinner date with two of my girlfriends.
Everyone have a great night, and enjoy your time with friends and family, you never know when it's the last time you get to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment