How far along are you? I am 13 weeks today
Total weight you've gained or lost? I would guess maybe gained 3 pounds altogether
Any maternity clothes yet? Yes, we got me another pair of Jeans another shirt, and a bra! :)
Getting any sleep or no sleep? So, So. Sometimes I'll get some good sleep sometimes I can't.
Best moment you've had this week? Not getting sick all week! I've been so happy about that!
Any Food Cravings? Not really, well I wanted Chili really bad the other day
Girl or Boy? Strong feeling it's a Boy! :)
Any labor signs? Oh goodness no.
Have Any strechmarks? Nope! :) Praise God!
When's your next appointment? April 26 at 2:30pm
What are you looking forward to? Hearing the heartbeat whenever I want too, since we now have a heart monitor! :D
What do you miss the most? Not being able to ignore smells & Not having really bad headaches.
Anything you've learned this week that you would like to share? When I feel like sick, I pop in a preggie pop drop and make some warm bath water and get in and just relaxe, and I feel so much better. Also, if I feel sick I put some food in my mouth, even if I throw it up, most of the time I don't, but eating sometimes helps me feel better too.
So, the most amazing thing today is we got a call before 8am this morning for a house. I went over at 9am to get the key, a friend took me over and saw the wonderful house. It's beautiful! I love it! I'm so happy! I can't wait til Matthew gets off for lunch so he can see it and take pictures and claim it. God gave us something more then what we asked for. A brand new house, and a bigger house then what we asked for. Well this is this afternoon's post. I'm not feeling so well, so I have to feel better soon!
Thanks for reading. I hope you all saw my pictures on my last blog. I was excited to get them up there.
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! I definately want to see pics of your brand new house. =)
ReplyDeleteOh trust me you and everyone will see pictures. :) I'm so excited to move in. I can't wait. The house is ours tomorrow at 8am! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy you FINALLY got a house! It's about time! I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so happy that you got a house! God is so great and so on time! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of it! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girls. I will be posting pictures as soon I as I can. :)
ReplyDelete