Saturday, April 17

14 Weeks& 2 Days

Hello all bloggers out there, I know it's been a while since I updated my blog, but I want to at least keep you all informed on Baby Flippen. Our pooh bear is growing strong and my next appointment is coming up very soon!
Matthew is out of FTAC and now about to start his training I hope, and start his CDC's. We got our house, praise God! Tomorrow we go to church with some awesome friends of ours from Whiteman. I can't wait. I also got a new outfit for my pregnancy. Now I'll update you all on my pregnancy! :)


How Far are you: 14 weeks and 2 days

Total Weight gain: Not completly sure. I don't want to guess. Here lately I haven't really had an appetite. I'll think I'm hungry and I wont each very much at all.

Maternity clothes: Yes, not because I need them, but because they are so cute! And I'll need them soon, plus they are so comfy.

Getting any Sleep: Better then I use to. I do sleep on my back though, it's the only way I can sleep. If I sleep on my sides, I feel so sick. :(

Best Moment you've had this week: I guess it would be not throwing up at all. I've had to switch my vitiams over to Flintstones. I take two of them. So, it's not bad, they taste better and I can take them in the mornings. :)

Any Food Cravings: Lets see, Dr. Pepper and Taco Bell. :)

Any clue about Gender: I still have a strong feeling it's a boy.

Any Names you have picked out: Yes, Boy: Elijah Micheal; Girl: Elizabeth Madison; This will not be changing at all. I'm pretty set on these names.

Any Labor signs: Praise God NO :)

Any Strechmarks: Nope. I try to put loation on each night.

When is your next appointment: April 26, 2010 at 2:30pm. It's coming up. I can't wait! :)

What are you looking forward to: Since I have a heartbeat monitor I listen to his heart beat a lot, so thats pretty awesome, I can't wait to do that again. I can't wait to go to my next appointmet, and I can't wait to have an ultersound. I might move it up to really soon. I'm starting not to be able to wait til the end of May.

What do you miss the most: Well this week, not being able to eat. I'm able to drink whatever I want, but eating has gotten pretty hard. I don't have energy in the mornings, so I wish I had that. I miss being intmiate with my husband. I just don't have the desire anymore.. :(

Anything you've learned this week you would like to share: Well I've learned that my emotions are nuts. I have no control over them whatsoever. I get upset when something doesn't go my way, or if something goes the slightest way wrong, I get upset. I know that since I can control my emotions, I've done it before when I wasn't pregnant, that if I try hard enough I can do it. It might take a lot of work and I might have to work at it everyday, but I'm trying.

                             ******************************

I love to take warm bubble baths and just relaxe. Showers aren't my favorite anymore. Standing to long or walking around to much hurts the balls of my feet. I need to get more comfertable shoes. I know that my baby is in my tummy, I've felt little very little movement. Sometimes if I strech to far I hurt the bottom of my tummy. I try to do everything right, but it's very hard not to have a soda since that's what I"m craving mostly. I love to get things from people, but I have a theme, Winnie the Pooh. (Thats all I'm saying) When people are mean, or blow me off, it's very hurtful, and since my emotions are so high, it makes me want to cry. I love my family and my mom has said she wants to send me things for the baby, but trusting her word is kind of hard. I know she means well, but this I'll have to believe when I see it in the mail.

I'm loving our new house. It's nice and comfy. I've got to get everything set up by Saturday because crazy me has invited people over for a party. So, I ask for prayer, of energy so I can get things done.

Thank you all for reading. :) I hope to see you all reading more, as maybe I'll get more energy to blog more.
BTW Laura graduates in almost two weeks. I'm so happy and proud of her. She's going to be a great Airman!

No comments:

Post a Comment