Well I thought today/ right now would be a great time to update you all on my pregnancy. I had an appointment today, and I need to do my weekly survey!! :) So here it goes.
How far are you: 15 Wks & 4 Days
Total Weight gain: (It makes me sad) 6lbs so far. :(
Maternity clothes: Of course. :) I love them. They are so comfy. I can't wait to get my swimsuit! So excited for that.
Getting any sleep: A little. It just depends. I still sleep on my back. Not sure if thats bad since I'm almost 4 months. But, I sleep in in the mornings now. I don't get up so early anymore yet. I sleep til like 9 or even 10. Which I know is bad, but I don't have anything to do during the day. :(
Best Moment you had this Week: The weekend. :) It was an awesome weekend. I had our cookout, and then I went bowling twice. Once I had to pay, the second time, It was free. I just had so much fun.
Any Food Cravings: Still Dr. Pepper. :) And Potato Salad. It was only for like a day. I've eating baked sour cream onion chips for the first time. They are SO good.
Any Idea about the Gender: Of course, as most of you know, I think he's a boy. ;)
Names: I'm stuck on Elijah Micheal & Elizabeth Madison. :) Either way I'm set. :)
Labor signs: No, but I was cramping pretty bad Friday. But haven't felt it since.
Heartbeat rate: 145 bpm today at the doctor's office.
What are you looking forward to: Well I have to say, my next appointment. Only because it's on my birthday. May 24. I'll be 19 weeks and 4 days. Plus the appointments lately will only be checking the heartbeat, measuring me, and checking my weight, blood presure, and such. So, no blood. :D
What do you miss the most: I miss.... not being able to keep my food down. I'm still getting sick, today I didn't get sick, but Thursday and Friday I got really sick. :( I hope that was the last time I'm going to throw up. I've only thrown up 7 times. So, not a lot compared to some people I know. A lot of people lose count. :(
Weekly Wisdom: I would have to say, when you feel like you might get sick, eat. It helped me ignore it today. Maybe today I was just really hungry, but when I ate today I felt so much better. Also, get all the advice you can from your mom, or older moms, plus younger moms, they have all been through this, and all have different experinces, so, maybe you will have all the advice and will help you out. :)
*****************************************************************
My appointment was good. Only took about 10 minutes. We had had my weight checked, blood pressure checked, urine sample, and then got in the back heard the heartbeat, Doctor came in measured me, and asked me if I wanted quad screening, I turned it down, and I asked a few questions, she gave me card to get my ultersound, and bam it was done. She said my blood pressure was great. I need to gain only 2-4 pound in between visits. Which is hard to do. :( If I try hard enough, I think I may be able to do it. Doctor said my blood pressure was GREAT! :) And everything looked great! Like I said above, my next appointment is May 24. :) On a Monday again... My birthday! :D Then sometime at the end of May or really early June We will be going up to Kansas City to get an ultersound to see the gender. If it's a girl, I might cry, but I will love her as much as I would the baby if he was a boy. I really want him to be a boy. I just feel like he's a boy, and just the way I was given the name, just have that feeling. I'm so sick of people saying well... "What If".... It's been like 9- 10 weeks since I found out and I'm tired of hearing it. Why can't people just say oh well I hope that God gives you a boy. I know he doesn't give you want YOU want, he gives you what HE wants you to have, and thats ok with me.
Well I think this is enough for now. Matthew is sick :( and I need to go check on him. Hope yall enjoyed.
aww, I hope you'll be okay with a girl.. I'm sure you'd be thrilled to death with her if Pooh Bear turned out to be a girl! :) God's sovereignty is perfect. Can't wait to find out if your little one is a boy or a girl for sure!!! That will be very, very exciting! Glad you're feeling better!! And glad that your appointment was so quick and easy! My baby's heart rate has been 140-150 lately too. Our kids are just right on track with each other ;] I'm so excited to see your ultrasound photos in a few weeks!!! Your little one will be handsome! (Or beautiful if it is a girl) :) yay!
ReplyDeleteomg - also, I've been OBSESSING over potato salad!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give an arm and a leg for some right now. Preferably from Walmart. It's so good!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCheck these out for 3D ultrasounds in your area. They are a bit more expensive than 2D, but not too tragic. Hope it's helpful! =)
ReplyDeletewww.johnsoncountyultrasound.com
www.bellyimage.com
www.iwc.yourmd.com
Great update! =)
Shannon you are right, I would be just fine if he turned out to be a she, but I would be upset st first. But I know that God is going to give me something I can handle. :) Potato salad has been so great! Maybe bc I haven't had it since a LONG time ago. And you're so right, our little ones are going to be so linked.... It's going to be so awesome!
ReplyDeleteCharity- Well the place I'm going for a 2D offers 3D/4D ones too, for almost double the price. The reason I'm going to this place is bc my office refrres us to them :) I will check them out, I don't care what kind of ultersound I get, as long as I can experince one and it not be so expensive. :)