Tuesday, April 27

Finally.... Cookout

Well, I know it's been a while, and I promised I would tell you all how the cookout went. And I try my best to keep my promises. So, here you go.

The cookout happened on Saturday April 24, 2010. We had a lot of people come. Some people didn't, but I prayed that the right people would come, and I think that's what happened. I had two babies there, and one 5 year old, with people my age and a bit older then me. :)

We had potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Baked beans, hot dogs, hamburgers, homemade cheese dip (YAY ME) lots of chips, brownies, and I think that was it. But trust me it was more then enough. Matthew and I are still eating leftovers. And trust me they are yum! Matthew and I thought it was good turn out, and afterwards, us and two other couples went bowling. It was so fun! This is enough typing, I'll let the pictures tell the story.













Ok I think I'm done now. Some of these are on my facebook, some are not. This is the two couples we went bowling with the night of the cookout. They are awesome. I love all of these people and so glad we met them. The guys work with Matthew. The girls are the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Glad that the right people came!!! I hope they all become very good, close friends of yours :) All of that food sounds SO GOOD. I also love macaroni salad and baked beans with a passion!!!! Looks like it was a total hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! We had a blast!! I can't wait to do it again! I hope they become good close friends too. I need people to invite to my baby shower. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! I wish I could have came! I loved baked beans too! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) It was great! Wish yall both could have came! :-)

    ReplyDelete