Today I'm still getting things in order at the house. Most of you have seen pictures on my facebook. If not, I'll upload some on here. I love my house. I've never seen a house more beautiful. We got so blessed.We have a cookout coming up on Saturday and I've got to get everything in place before then. It's kinda gotten hard because people have started drama, but I"m overlooking the stupid in people, even though they can so help themselves. It's bad when they want this much attention. I'll be putting up pictures of the finished house too. Of course it's never finished because I love to decorate! I can't wait to go up to Hobby Lobby and get things for the living room, kitchen, dining room, and of course the baby's room. AHHHH!!
My mom and I are talking on a more serious bases now. Matthew is starting to come around to it. Makes me so happy. I've added her back on facebook. She's so happy about the baby. She was telling me today, "My baby is having my first grandbaby" she sounded so happy. She also told me she gets kind of sad about it, because she thought I would always be living much closer then I am. But I really hope she can come visit us soon. I know it's asking a lot, but I would love to see them here and have them on our turf. I think I'm going to ask Matthew if we can have Christmas here this year, or at least Thanksgiving. I know it's a long drive, but if they really want to come and see the baby, and have a good family time they will do it. I just have to keep my faith. I have to keep praying about the whole thing. It's so hard too, but I know with God, I can do anything. :)
I will post about my cookout too. This is what we will be having so far. Hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, baked beans, "Mandy Made" Brownies, soda, sweet tea, maybe some potato salad... I'm not sure. I've never made it by myself, but I guess now is the time to do so. If you all have any ideas about what else I can add to this would be super great! I'm up for almost anything. Of course we will have tomatos, pickles, mayo, ketch up, mustard and lettuce for the burgers and hot dogs. But any other side dish would be great! I will take as many pictures as I can, and post some and tell you all about it.
Now here's an update on pooh bear: Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks. AHHHmazing. I've already started to feel little butterfly movement. I haven't thrown up since we've been out of TLF. My hair will not work with me at all. It feels so weird and if I try to curl it, it wont curl, which makes me sad. And since I've been 14 weeks, he was the size of a lemon, and trust me he was acting very sour. I felt so sick, never threw up, I would eat as much as I could. I would try so hard to keep my mind off of the way I was feeling. Now that tomorrow I'll be 15 weeks he will be the size of a Naval Orange. I love Oranges, I might have to buy some and eat some. :) Yum!
Well here are some pictures of the house. Enjoy!
Our Kicthen
Down Stairs bathroom
Veiw from our bedroom window. :)
The front of our house. Our car is very happy
Well I hope you all enjoyed that. I put up the ones I really liked. I aslo just downloaded AIM. My screenname is airmanswife2008, look me up. Sine I'm staying off of facebook for a while, yahoo, aim, and my blog will the only way you can get in touch with me.
Thank God for friends. Shannie, Tara, Erin, both Stephanies, Charity,... you all know who you are. I know God blessed me with you all for a reason! Thanks for being great friends! :)
I must go eat something now. :)
Love you!
ReplyDeleteaww, what a cute blog post! your little cook out sounds SO fun and I *love* all those foods! I love macaroni salad.. but I've never made it. I've never made potato salad either :\ my mom always made those things! But your "menu" sounds great! :)I sure hope that your mom can come for one of those holidays. We will most likely go home for Thanksgiving so everyone can see the baby, but we'll be home for Christmas alone :( which is sad, but I guess we can start making out first family traditions this year! :) It's sad that you won't be very active on Facebook anymore.. We will all definitely miss you!!! :( oh, and of course, I *LOVE* your house. They are building ones *exactly* like it for us now. Like, exactly. I wonder if the builders or whatever are the same.. ?? Not sure, but neat!!!!!!!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteErin- I love you too! :)
ReplyDeleteShannie- Well I thought since we have a new house why not start it out right.Have some friends over and celebrate us getting here, getting new house, and having a baby. :) It's all great. Matthew loves Macaroni salad too. He would love if I made it, but I prefer potato salad. Maybe I can make a little of both. :) lol! His family is coming up right when the baby is born or shortly after, so they will see the baby, and then I thought since we have such a big house people might be able to come here for one of those holidays. I don't know. I haven't talked to Matthew about it yet. Maybe we can talk about it tonight. I know we will def start our own traditions this year. So excited about that. :) :) I think the Air Force is making all the houses the same all over. I love it. Sorry I wont be on facebook for a little bit. :( Makes me sad, thats like my hobby. lol! BUt I guess it's a good thing so I can get things done around here. :)
mmmm I love potato salad too! :D :D :D I cannot wait for a cookout! We're having a big one for Hudson's 2nd birthday in July. It will be great.. cookouts are my favorite thing in the world! I hope you take a TON of pics of it all! pretty please! :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks for the mention :-)
ReplyDeleteI think of you as a great friend too. I understand about the drama and wanting to stay away from facebook. As you probably have seen, I limit my time on facebook lately too apart from just talking to a certain few friends who I know I can trust, and talking to family. I haven't had a status update in a month lol, and I deleted my blog and formspring. It's sad that it has to come to that where you can't live your life because of other people, but sometimes they just don't know how to grow up and shut up :-(
Your cookout sounds like it'll be fun! My family is Italian so we always have pasta when we do a cookout with hamburgers too lol so that could be an idea. Or maybe some macaroni and cheese--yum!
I'm glad you posted your AIM screen name. I'll add you to my list and IM you when I see you on...I'm too afraid to post it on here because of other people too but I'll let you know it's me when I send you a message :-)
Great post! I think it's great how upbeat you are even when people are being less than kind. I agree their jealously is totally uncalled for and for them to be attacking your other friends on your facebook page. Outrageous! Anyway.
ReplyDeleteYour party food sounds awesome...you may want ice cream for your brownies!! =) Have fun!
I'm sorry people are being rude to you. You're so sweet and do not deserve that!
ReplyDeleteYour cookout sounds fun!! If we move on base soon I'm definitely going to do one too. :)
Glad to hear you're talking to your mom again! Hope they can make it out for one of the Holidays.
And again love the pics of your house. Will you post some more pics of your house all done up? :)
Thanks for the mention! Love you girl!
Ahh Mandy I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! It's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I was coming to your cookout! That would be amazing and the menu sounds delicious! I cannot wait to see pictures! I have AIM too so I'll add your screen name to it so we can talk that way! I've been trying to stay off fb lately too so I can't get my name thrown out there for stuff I didn't EVEN do!
Mandy don't let people get you down you're a sweet girl!
btw was I the other Stephanie mentioned?! That's so nice of you! Love you girl!
Thanks all of you! I love all of you! You all are great people and I wouldn't have better friends. I wish we all could be together some how. Maybe someday. And Ice cream sounds great, And so does Mac and Cheese. LOL! I guess I'll figure it all out soon enough. :) And yes, Stephanie H you are the other Stephanie. :)
ReplyDelete