Well, today has been like everyday that I have been pregnant- Heartburn, mild nausea, tired, wild emotions, burping- it's crazy. There are more things that have been going on, but it's nastier then burping, I rather not share it. My face has been breaking out a lot more. The whole time I've been here at Whiteman, I've only worn make-up like 3 times. So I know it's not the make up that breaks my skin out. Anyways, Being pregnant hasn't been so bad. I don't like feeling horrible a lot. I don't like breaking out like I have been, my face was starting to clear up before I got pregnant, but you know what, as long as I take care of my skin, and know that I'm pretty, I"m fine with that. Heartburn got pretty bad today. I had to take some of my Pepcide AC which I typically don't have too, I get heartburn just about everyday, but, not as bad as I just did. I ate some spaghetti and Meatballs from a can, and I guess it was too much acid. Also, I have been drinking Gatorade, which could be adding to the heartburn....
....On to something new now.. I know I haven't been blogging like I used too, and I have to say I'm sorry about that. I haven't had the energy, or really had anything I wanted to blog about. We've been staying in TLF since we've gotten here. We should be getting our DLA, and travel pay soon. I sure hope so. It will help us a lot. We are running pretty low on money. And maybe I can talk Matthew into getting me some more pregnant pants at Motherhood Maternity, which is in Independence, which is about an hour away. There is a BIG MALL their, a Petsmart and a lot more cool stores their. We went there last week. It was really nice....
....Now I want to thank someone/something... God has allowed so much to happen in our lives, and I love it. When I say our lives, I mean, Matthew's and mine. The Air Force has given us a paycheck every other week, a roof over our head, health insurance, life insurance, a job for at least 6 years. Not everyone in USA can say they have this and it's sad. I know the health insurance may not be the best, but look at the rest of people that don't have it. I thank God for what he's given us, and wouldn't ask for anything other then what he wants for us. A lot of the Air Force wives I know, dog the Air Force, just because of the hours there husband's work, because of 8.5 weeks of BMT, because of all kinds of stupid reasons. Thank God he has a job, Thank God you have a roof over your head, thank God for all the good things/ bad things that happen in your life. Yeah, I said bad things, why praise him for bad things? Because he's teaching you, or preparing you for something that he wants for you in the future. He's not doing it to get a good laugh. I just needed to say that. I hope you all understand what i'm saying.
Have a great day, and hope you all smile after reading this. :)
Great post Mandy!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're not feeling well but hopefully that will pass soon and you'll just be able to enjoy the pregnancy.
And I definitely agree with you. We need to be thankful for everything we have because there a lot of people that don't have anything.
And we need to praise God in everything...not just the good.
I couldn't agree more Mandy! We have had those talks before... I wouldn't be where I am today had God not made wonderful and earth-shattering things happen. I hope you start to feel better, almost in your 2nd trimester! =) I love you and miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteStephanie- I hope it will pass soon too. I'm sure it will! :) Thank you for reading and enjoying, and agreeing. I'm glad that you do.
ReplyDeleteLiz- Thanks for loving and agreeing with me. Yes, we've had those talks before, yes we have. I'm glad that we have been able too. I'm glad that some people agree and know where I come from. Yes, almost in my second trimester. :) I'm so excited. I love you and miss you more then anything! :D Keep your head up girl! <3
hope you start feeling better very, very soon, Mandy! hopefully once the 2nd trimester begins, you'll be feeling like a new woman! I'm thankful for Mark's job and our insurance and a "free" house too. Very blessed!
ReplyDeleteYes, we are all very blessed. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon, or it will come to pass. I know you are very happy for Marks job! Some Air Force wives I've met, are thankful! But some aren't. :(
ReplyDelete