Thursday, February 18

Sleepless night.... First Hint

As I layed in my bed for an hour trying to sleep and to get comfy, it didn't happen. So, it's almost 2:30a.m and I'm sitting here writing a blog. I've got so much on mind lately, and maybe that's why I'm not sleeping. I'm excited about our move. I need to start packing up now. So, that Matthew doesn't have to worry about it. He would get all on to me though, but it needs to be done. I'm going to try and clean out the car tomorrow, and next week I plan to do some hard-core cleaning in this apartment. :) I want that deposit back. Even if it was only $100; That's $100 we didn't have. I'm super excited about seeing family now. I can't wait. It's been 2 months since we've seen his family, and I'll deny this later, but I kind of miss them. Things have changed with me and his mom. Since Matthew and I have been gone, his mom and I have gotten much better. Which makes me so happy.

I'm going through a lot of changes, and thoughts these days. Like, things I can't discuss on here at this moment. I need to contiue praying about things first. But, I don't know, maybe things will be different when we move. Maybe things will be better. I know things are going to be better. this year has so much going on in it. I mean my bestie is leave for BMT for the AF on March 2. In March we move to Mo. She gradutes in May, and I want to be their so bad. May is my birthday and Mother's Day. Then there is June.... Father's day, then July... Oh my goodness. That month is a busy month for us. Lets see of course, 4th Of July, My parents anniversary if they are even still together My mom's birhtday, Matthew's dad's birthday they are the same day Matthew's sister's anniversary, then August is one of his sister's birthday's. Sept is Matthew's anniversary of being in the AF then Oct is the other sisters birthday and marks Matthew's graduation date. Nov... goodness, another busy month, Our 3rd Anniversary, Thanksgiving & thats it. hahaha.. Then Dec. Matthew's mom's birthday, Matthew's birthday, Christmas, and New Years eve. WOW, the year has flown bye. That's a lot of things right there.

On to something not so stressful... My hair is getting longer, and prettier. :) My nails are growing again. Which makes me happy. I finally got me a bag of Cheese Puffs, since AFA doesn't have the boycott on Pepsico and FritoLay anymore. We can drink Pepsi again, and eat our chips. We are so happy. That boycott was the hardest of them all. Pepsico has decided to finally remine nutral about the Gay and Lesbian groups. Doesn't mean they are aganist it, but also doens't mean they are for it. They were donating money towards it, and all  AFA ask is that companies stay nutral about the whole thing. So, Goodness, we can now drink my favorite drink, the drink I grew up drinking, and eat our favorite chips. :)

Well, I guess I am done now. I know this has been a pretty random blog, and I'm sorry about that. But, I have things running through my mind, that I can't really talk about right now, so I'm trying to stray away from those ideas....

If no one has noticed, I have a secert, and a lot of my friends on facebook are trying to figure it out, but I'm not telling. So, if you think you know what it is, I would love to laugh at your ideas, but everyone will know about a week and a half. Until then I would love to see your thoughts on what it may be. Hope you have fun with this. I'll try and give hints but, I can't give too many. This will be your first hint: It's been hard to sleep. 

I know that's a pretty big range of things, but I had to put it like that. I will enjoy seeing what you have to say. If you're one of those people I had to tell, or you know, please don't ruin the fun for everyone else, and if you think you know who knows, then you better think again. It's not my normal people. ;) I want them to guess too. haha!
Also remember, God is always there with you. Esp when you feel alone. Don't ever forget that. He wants you to talk to him, relay on him, and cast your burrdens on him. He wants to you praise him, and give him THANKS for all things he does for you, even what you may think is a little thing. It may sounds silly, but I thank God for the birds, trees and sunshine. I love to look out my window, hear the birds, see the trees, and love love love seeing sunshine.

8 comments:

  1. Does that mean you found a house? Is that what your keeping a secret???

    Btw, I liked this blog a lot, it was random things, but it flowed really well from one subject to the next. I liked all the things you have to look forward too, that kind of stuff always makes life a little better and a little more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... Maybe I did, maybe I didn't... You don't know do you.... hahahaha....

    Thanks, I didn't mean to do a lot of random, but if it flowed really well, then that's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Mandy. There's fair and then there's not fair. Keeping a secret this intriguing falls under the not fair category. lol!

    Just playing with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, you're so funny. :) hehe.. I can't help it. I can't tell yet. My lips are sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the randomness of this too. It flowed well.. But the whole secret thing... ahhh so not fair lol... uhm you find a house? you and matthew are getting a pet? ahh i don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I love guesses! :) They are all good guesses. I'm not saying if anyone is right. But, some of you may be close.... or you may be far off. ;) tahhehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing you're pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara you have the wildest guess of them all. This is why I love you. You use your imanagtion. :)

    ReplyDelete