Thursday, February 18

A Bundle Of Happiness

Happiness is the best feeling a girl, woman, or anyone could ever have. I love happiness. It makes me so.... happy.

Today has been a pretty great day. I got woken up at 12:30 by my bestie, with a text message. She's so funny, and sweet. Then I tried to get comfy and go back to sleep, but I was up, and ready to start the day. I got up, got me some cereal, and it was good. Then I stayed on the computer, looked up some things. Thought about my day, and what horrible night I had last night. A few hours later, I got me some lunch. Ramen noodles, with ranch dressing, and some chicken nuggets dipped them in ranch too. What can I say, I was wanting some ranch. Then I figured out, that I was going to lay something out for dinner, so I got some pork chops out of the freezer, and looked in the cabinets to see what I wanted on the side.

I was going to take a nap but, i got this energy burst out of no where. It was good, because I needed to clean. So, I folded up some clothes, cleaned off the table where I have the computer, and then I washed my hair. Then, I went outside, to enjoy the nice tempture, and the nice sun shine. I went to see a friend. Her and her kids were outside. I talked with her for a bit, and then  I told her, I was waiting for the rest of our W2's which I thought was only the one's from Waffle Hose. Then I walked to my mail box to get the mail, and there it was.. My bundle of Happiness. We had 3 W2's. Two from Waffle House, and one from a daycare I worked at, that I complelty forgotten about. I would try and do the taxes tonight, but I don't want to mess anything up. I'm not sure how to do them. But, I still might try. :) Thats how my day has went so far.

Now to my thoughts... I'm so tired right now. I have to clean the kitchen, and eat a snack soon. I might make a milkshake small one. Finish watching Scooby Doo 2 and start packing some how. I also have to clean out the car, and wash clothes... again.

Matthew set a challenge for me. We have a big huge bottle thing. It's a little over 32oz, so his challenge for me is to drink two full bottles of water a day. I've done it today. :) I'm so proud of myself. I thought I would tell you all about it. :)

Well, I guess I'm done for today. BTW: Not all my hints will be given everyday. If they are given some may not say the word HINT They may be hinden hints. You have to read between the lines. I want to make it a bit harder for you all to try and guess; I've loved some of your guesses. They are pretty funny, and pretty awesome. Keep it going. You have about a week to find out so, better not dwell on it too much. && Don't get your hopes up. Never know who is right, and who is way off.

Everyone have a great night. I know I'm going to try too. Hope to hear from you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so, I think I have it figured out. You said we'll find out in like a week and a half, which is also when Matthew graduates! Is he gonna graduate at the top of his class????

    ReplyDelete