I went to a few places today. Target was one of the places. I know now the reason I don't like Target. They never have what I'm looking for. But, it was nice just to walk around without a big group of people around. It wasn't crowed, or busy. Now, if they could just get the things I like, I might shop their more often. I went to Hobby Lobby, oh boy! Thats my favorite place. I could get lost in their for hours on end. I found a picture frame for Matthew's ropes. Well, it's called a Shadow Box. I never knew that. So, next paycheck, thats yet, another thing we are buying. But, it's what we want to buy. We want to hang his tech school ropes up in our new house..., Which I have to keep looking for too. I haven't done that in a while. But, we have decided we are looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. It's going to be hard, tough, and all those other words, but I know that God is going to help us. I really am pushing for a house to start with. I don't want an apartment. It wont fight our needs. I don't like them, and just want my own space.
Well, some of you may know, I wanted Arby's for dinner, guess what? I got it! I was so happy. it took some begging, and sad face, but he gave in. hahaha!!! Then we came back and finished watching Cry Baby.Thats such a good movie. Matthew had never seen it. So, we ate our roast beef and watched a movie. We got yet another W2 in the mail today. Which made us happy. Now, we are still waiting on our Waffle Houes W2's. I'm praying to get those soon too. This money is going to help us in a way that some of you don't even know. Some of you do know how i's going to help. But, I'd rather not go into details... Now, I will at a later date. Anywho....
I could never get enough of Matthew's love. He's the greatest guy. We may have our moments, but so does the rest of the world. He's the best guy for me. He stands by me with everything I want to do. He sticks up for me, unless I'm in the wrong. Matthew is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I mean, he helped me come to God. I give him that credit.
Ok first off, I love how you call your husband in the morning to wake him up. I do the same thing with Aaron when he has to be at work early! and he will sleep through an alarm clock, his phone alarm, and his mom trying to wake him up, but he wakes up for my phone calls. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you about Target and Hobby Lobby! I like that Target isn't crowded but they never have exaclty what I want and if they do, they over charge you for it. :( and Hobby Lobby is my new place! I'm going to make a scrapbook for Aaron's basic graduation present so I've been hitting Hobby Lobby up! Have you noticed that all the music that plays in the store, are Chrisitan songs? I was in there and I started singing the song that went with the music and realized that all of the music that played are Christian praise songs! so cool! :)Good luck with the house hunt. I'll be praying that you find what you want at a very reasonable price.
I love reading your posts because your love for Matthew and for our Lord shine through every time! I too have tried to drive and have Him along for the ride and it never turns out well. Putting God in the driver's seat is the best thing!
Hobby lobby is a Christian store. If you look on the doors. It says they are closed on Sundays for family time and praise. :) i've always wanted to work their. Lol! I've loved hobby lobby for about a year now.
ReplyDeleteHunting for a house is been tough ever since i've started looking. But i know God is here, and when the time, and the perfect house comes up, it will be nothing but God giving us the go ahead.
You're so right, having God in the driver seat is better. Plus being a passanger you get to see more things and he teaches us. Thank you for reading them. Its nice to see someone that comes from outside my friends to comment. :) Glad you enjoy my post.
I try to make God shine through each post, its hard sometimes, but i'm putting him first a lot more then i used too. :)
We used to do the phone call thing too, but he would be the one to call me when he was up, so I wouldn't worry all day that he slept too late. It would be at like 4:30 in the morning and I would sometimes not even remember the conversation, but I could always look back in my phone and see that he called, lol.
ReplyDeleteYou made me have an Arby's craving earlier, I may have to break down and get myself a roast beef DRENCHED in Arby's sauce tomorrow.
Also, I guess you must be REALLY ashamed of me, cuz I sleep till 1 or 2 everyday, lol! That will change VERY soon! There is just something I love about staying up late, like REALLY late, and then I pay for it in the morning, but when I have to actually get up for something, I don't have any problems.
I am so excited we got our W-2's finally and I just finished our taxes, we are getting a TON back.
And Hobby Lobby, OMG I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY!!!!! The frame thing is a cute idea, but I am jealous because we don't have a Hobby Lobby here, it might be a southern thing :( I miss the south and I miss home, living here stinks sometimes. I wouldn't trade it for anything tho, I just can't wait to visit home.
I wish I could help you looking for a house, I wish I knew that area. Everything is a lot cheaper in Missouri, but they make up for it with BAH unfortunately. But we paid $700 for an apartment in Biloxi that would have cost like $350 in Missouri. I think you can find something good in Missouri that fits your budget. I miss Missouri, but good thing you are gonna get so many bedrooms so I can come visit, right? lol!
BTW, I thought your blog title was really cute about the gift thing :)
P.S. Love the pigtails!
ReplyDeleteAww you and Matthew seem to have such an amazing relationship I love it!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck on the househunt! Mike and I decided we are probably going to get an apartment when we move to Maryland to save up BAH this time instead of military housing at least.. So hopefully we all can find what we are looking for!
And now I REALLY want Arby's but the closest one is a good 45 minutes away.. Uggh.. But for a beef n cheddar it's almost worth it!
I like this post, it made me really happy to read it :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't know what else to say that everyone else didn't cover already haha. Well I'm glad you found that shadow box at Hobby Lobby. I've never been to a Hobby Lobby before but some of my friends here love that store. The closest one is an hour and a half drive away, but maybe if I have to go out that way sometime, I'll check it out too.
I love Arby's too! I used to go all the time in high school and college because they were everywhere in NY State for some reason...not so much in DC because, I didn't know of an Arby's over there. It's so funny though, Nate didn't have one near him growing up, but he told me a story about a guy going around town asking people where there was an Arby's lol. He still hasn't been to one, even though there's an Arby's just down the street from us. Maybe I should take him there for lunch tomorrow or drive thru and bring him something ;-)
I also wish you luck on the househunt. You still have some time...who knows, maybe the perfect house will pop up right before Matthew is done with tech school, and it will be that "aha!" moment for you. I really hope it is :-)
Laura- Thanks. I love my hair that way too. It was the first time I'd ever done it. It was so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteHoney I'm not ashamed of you for sleeping that late. I don't care how late you sleep in. I saw do it. :) But, I need to get out of the habit. Esp since we are about to move. :) I'm so excited about that.
Stephanie- Thanks for saying we have a great relationship. Trust me it take a lot of time, and work. This didn't happen over night. We def need some prayer on the househunt. lol! It's been hard. I might have found something, but it's for sell, not rent. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath just like i want. It's really really cheap, but we aren't too sure about it.
Tara- Yes, you should take Nate to an Arby's. Oh my goodness, it was so good. :) Let me know when you take him or take him some. :) Let me know what he thinks of it. I hope that "perfect" house comes fast. I thought I found one, but it's for sell, but we don't know.. And you hsould so go to Hobby Lobby! I think you would love it. :)